Why would he?

i woke up looking around frantically trying to place where I was. I looked down realizing I was safe in my bed. It had all been a dream, right? I sat up thinking of why I would even dream that. I don't even know those people. I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself and saw someone else in the mirror. It was my other me. She reached through the glass and grabbed my arm pulling me through it. 

I bolted upright frantically looking around and realized I was in a bedroom tied to the bed. My arms and legs were all tied to the bed posts. I looked over to the side to see Dan and Phil tied to beds as well. Wait, how did they fit so many beds in one room? I don't know. I hear loud footsteps coming toward the door. I quickly pretend to be asleep. I hear someone walk toward me. They slapped me across the face waking me up from my "sleep". I turned my head to see Tyler(deadlox) staring at me and Tyler(Logdotzip)  behind him. 

"I'm sorry About slapping you. They had to think that I was coming in to hurt you." Deadlox whispered.

"I'm here to assist but I can't follow you. I need to get them two" Logdotzip said mentioning over to Dan and Phil.

"Thanks but why are you doing this?" I ask.

"We are because...