First Night.

I knock the door twice.

I can hear rush step from the other side.

The door opened.

My eyes wided when I saw "that" boy only on his black tight boxer, showing me his abs and wide chest.

"Admiring me girl?" His voice. Wow! What else I can asked for when there is this boy in front of me standing with a perfect body, messy hair but still in a cute way; if that would make a sense.

"Sorry? Im calling you for dinner. Come down ... now." I snapped.

"Dinner?" He asked and look at the wall watch at the top of his bed. "It's only 7:58 pm."

"And we took a few minutes standing here talking nonsense so probably the time right now is 8:05 pm." Nice comeback, Chloe.

+++

After the dinner, my mom and aunt Heidi seating at the living room, leaving me with all the dishes to wash. But I don't care actually since I don't have homework to do; wait, it's a summer holiday! Duh.

While I wash the dishes I can feel a mint cool breath at my ear.

I immediately turn round to look what was that and right after I saw him, I punch his chest. Hard!

"You startled me!" I said and he rubbed his chest. It must hard.

"Im sorry. Was it hurt?" I asked.

"Yes i does." He still rubbing his chest.

"Im Chloe by the way." Im done washing the dishes.

"Im Shawn. Heidi's one and only adopted son." Sure you are adopted. Heidi and Shawn has tottally different faces.

Our genetic family didn't have any original blonded hair but Shawn did. And I thought it was a dyed.

"Adopted? I knew it." I murmured after took a last glance at him and peel out the banana and took a bite.

"I was taken when Im 11." He spat it out when my banana was already done.

"Oh. And now how old are you?"
I asked.

"18. You?" Im sipping my orange juice when he told me that he is 18.

"Im 17."

"Oh." He murmured.

+++