Second Night.

We finally home. I take a glance at my purple watch, and it shows 4:43 P.M. I open the gate and sure my mom and Heidi not home yet. Nice!

Without take off his shoes, Shawn just lay down on the couch and close his eyes.

"Are you that tired?" Without waiting his answer, I walked to the kitchen and open the fridge taking out a bottle of Coke. I hold it and take two glasses.

I put it down on the table in front of the couch where Shawn layed. I pour the coke at both of the glasses. I seat back and drink it. Didn't bothered to switch on the TV.

Shawn sat down and took the glass of coke. He drank roughly.

+++

"Chloe? Chloe wake up!" I felt like someone shook my shoulder. I open my eyes and see Shawn.

"Shawn? Why? What's time now?" As I sat down and Shawn now seating beside me.

"It's 7 o'clock now. And Im hungry." He pouted.

"What? 7? I don't know that I even slept for 3 hours. Geez!"

"Whatever Chloe. Now move your fat ass from this couch and go to kitchen."

"And why I must go to kitchen?"

"To cook of course. Im starving. Geez!" He mocking me.

"No hell way, Shawn. Im not your chef so Im not cooking for you. We'll order pizza. Is that okay?" I show him my thumbs up.

"Okay." He thumbs up.

I took out my iphone and dial the Pizza hotline.

We'll arrive about 15 minutes. Thank you miss.

As soon as the worker said that, I hang up.

+++

We are now eating the pizza while watching MTV channel. It is Zayn Malik's music video for his new single, Pillowtalk. Gigi Hadid is georgeous and Zayn too hot to look.

My mom and Heidi still not coming home. I did called them a few minutes ago and they said they are at aunt Maria's house having a light party for them. I let them be. At least I have time to spend with Shawn. Actually, I liked him. He is hot, it was impossible to me to resist him. Besides, this summer Im all alone, single no boyfriend from last year and now Shawn came and giving me butterflies in my stomach every time we talked. I wish he is mine.

"Did you born with this weird personality?" Uh-uh! Im caught red handed!

"Uh-you can't blame me though." I look away.

"And why is it?" Im sweating now. I can feel his eyes still on me.

"Be-because you are-too hot-to resist...I guess." Damn it! Chloe, what was that? Are you confessing at him? Duh!

"Am I?" He cupped both my cheeks so we can face to face.

"Look at me." Uh-uh. I can tell this is not gonna be the good one from his deep voice. It way to cute. I look up and now our eyes meet.

He bit his bottom lip. Now Im pretty sure what will gonna happen next. He lean his face to me and leave a few inch space where I can already feel his breath. My eyes locked. Still staring and admiring how wonderful his blue eyes.

My eyes first widened open when our lips crashed together. He bit my bottom lip and make me groan and take the opportunity to entrance his tongue. I can't resist anymore! I let him and Wow! What even Im doing right now.

The simple kiss now becoming a hot "scene" kissing when Shawn hovering me. We were laying on the floor. Shawn pull apart and the kiss stop for awhile. He then kiss my forehead and carry me the bridal style to his room.

We continue kissing and grab his shirt and take it off. He did the same to me. Leaving me with my black laced bra. He keep kissing my lip, to cheek, ear, jaw and now, neck. I can feel the wet kissed. Im sure Shawn leave a hickey there.

I arched my back to allow him unclip my bra. He did it. He stood up and open his black tight jeans so did I.

We both naked. He is now on top of me. Im still admiring his body. Very masculine.

He look into my eyes. I nod yes to let him enter me. He kiss me and Im pull apart.

"This is my first time." Im saying half - whispered.

"I promise to be gentle." Even his smile I couldn't resist. Oh God!

***