Valentine's Day! ❤️❤️❤️(Part 2)

Jason:
"Wake up!"

I groan and rubbed my eyes. I blinked a couple times. I see a mop of blond hair and sky blue eyes. I smile. It was my sweet boyfriend, Jason.

"Hey! Glad you're alive," he smirks a little and I pout. Then, he places a tray on my lap. It had a plate of freshly cooked eggs and bacon and warm toast on the side. There was also orange juice and a piece of chocolate. I smile and inhaled the sweet smell.

"Thanks Jason."

"Anything for my little flower. I'll meet you outside okay? Happy Valentine's Day!" With that, Jason twirled out of the room. He popped his head back in.

"Oh! Wear something nice!" He grinned and disappeared again. I smile as I start to eat the breakfast my darling boyfriend made. It was delicious. Who knew Jason could cook? I shrug and continued eating.

After I was finished, I got ready for the day. I searched around my closest for something nice to wear. I decided to go with a white tank top and a dark, flower patterned skirt that starts right below my chest. The skirt ended near my mid-thighs. I pulled out my brown, leather boots. I quickly laced them up and designed my hair into a side braid and added a flower headband (if your hair is short, you just have the flower headband). I skipped out to find Jason leaning against the wall, in a light blue polo shirt and khakis. He had on nice dress shoes and his watch fit perfectly on his wrist.

I blush and unconsciously brushed strands of my hair behind my ear. Jason smiled.

"Wow, you look...gorgeous," he said shyly. I could see his cheeks were tinted pink. I giggle.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Superman," I purred. Jason chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. He then held out his hand and I gladly took it. He wrapped his other hand around my waist and I blush. I used my free hand and gently placed then on his shoulder. He then smirked at me and took off into the air. I gasp, surprised.

"Jason!" I squealed as I clutched onto him tighter. He stopped, right underneath the clouds. I gasp at the view. I had never seen camp like this before. Jason reached for the clouds with our hands still intertwined. He chuckles as I look at the view in awe.

"Dance with me?" He whispered into my ear. He placed an earbud into my ear and another one into his own ear.

I held onto Jason tightly as he slowly glided across the sky. The song Superman (A/N: Listen to the song above!) was playing. I smiled and let my feet skim along the air as Jason twirled me around. I sighed with contentment and leaned into Jason's chest.

I took a peek below us and saw many of the camp members looking up at us m. I giggle, hearing their random comments.

"Wow! Look at them!

"I wish my boyfriend was like Jason...(y/n)'s a lucky gal."

"I wish I had a boyfriend!"

"Look at them dance!"

I looked up to Jason and smiled. As the song ended, we started to descend back down to the ground. Everyone was crowded around. Jason kept his arm at my waist. I wrapped an arm around him.

"Come in, lets go," Jason smiles at me. I nod and follow my blond superman.

We walked towards the hill. There was a checkered blanket on the grass, with a lot of flowers surrounding it. There was also a tree behind it. I smile at the view. Jason pat the blanket and I sat down.

"Hold on, watch this," with that, he took off into the sky. I watched as he swirled around the clouds. He was moving so fast, I couldn't follow him with my eyes. But letters soon began to form in the light blue sky.

H...Jason flew below it and formed a V. I watched Jason form random letters with the clouds. Soon, I could guess the words.

When Jason was finished, he formed a heart at the end and flew back down. I smiled, blushing. It said:

Happy Valentine's Day, (y/n)! ❤️

I grin at the sight and kissed Jason's cheek.

"Thank you, I love you," I say, blushing. Jason's cheeks gradually turned pink and he smiled.

"I love you too," he said, kissing me.

Jason sat down and we had lunch together. Jason had prepared (f/f). After we were finished, we just layer there on the ground, looking at the clouds. The message Jason had written with the clouds were still there. It was a bit faded though.

"Come on, there's more," Jason said, gently. He helped me up and I wrapped my arms around his muscular ones. I raised an eyebrow.

"What are we doing now? You've already done a lot. Thank you," I said. Jason chuckles.

"Just wait, Flower." I nod and we walk back to camp. I look up. The sun started to set. The orange slowly faded to a navy blue, white stars speckled the sky. Jason snaked his arm around my waist and we flew up, once again.

Jason flew above the clouds. The sky was absolutely beautiful. Jason pressed me against his chest so that I was facing away from him. Jason leaned back and I yelped a bit. Jason just laughs and rested right above the clouds. We were basically laying on the clouds. I stared up into the night sky and pointed up.

"Look," I say softly, "It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," Jason whispered. I giggled.

"You're cheesy, you know that?" I laugh.

"What? No, I'm Jason. Who is this cheesy? Is he hurting you?" Jason replies, jokingly.

"No, no. He's taking good care of me," I laugh.

"Alright. That's good to hear. I'll hurt whoever hurts my little flower," Jason chuckled. I just giggle and blush.

After a few hours of star gazing, Jason sat up and held me, bridal style, and flew back down. He dumps me in my bed and checks his watch.

"Gods, it's already 2 AM," Jason whispers. I just yawn in response. Jason began to leave but I tug at his shirt.

"Jason, stay with me," I whisper, tiredly. Jason nodded and climbed into the bed. I drifted to sleep, listening to Jason's soft breaths. The last thing I heard before I drifted to dreamland was:

"I love you, (y/n)."