01 The Complicated Love Triangle

Joanna, 24, had been through many relationships. One was as short as 3 months while another was as long as 2 years.

From her 20s, she had been dating with a buddy of her current boyfriend, Billy. However, they had a great dispute, fell out and broke up with each other. They ended their relationship by January 2014.

However, she started dating again as soon as she was given her promotion in work. She met a partner at work, Hadi, and it was love at first sight. They started dating once they were with each other, alone.

Nevertheless, as expected, due to the difference in race and religion, Hadi had a 'mistress' behind Joanna's back; and that 'mistress' was none other than his crush, Adeline. Up till now, Hadi and Adeline are still dating with each other. Nonetheless, Hadi and Adeline's chance of breaking up is high. Unsurprisingly, Hadi initiated a breakup, and they, with no doubt, walked their separate pathways in love. It was not until Hadi invited Joanna to his birthday party that she started to step into a new relationship.

On the day of Hadi's birthday party, he treated the invited ones to a movie. After the movie, at the walkway, Hadi and Joanna's friend, Charles, saw that no one related to him was around, except for Joanna. He went to her and said, "Would you be my girlfriend?" Joanna hesitated for a while and nodded her head. Joanna and Charles held hands as they walked towards the main exit.

Soon later, they had the 'feel' and just when they were about to kiss...

"Are we going now?" a sharp voice pierced through the silent walkway.

"Yes, yes, yes..." they mumbled.

It was the start of the date, and it has still not ended.