04 Friends vs Love - The Blockbuster Sequel

(Continued from 'Friends vs Love')

Remember Charles, John and their acts? While now, another guy in the company, James, with his crazy antics, is going to spice up the consequences of not balancing love and friendship.

"Sam, can you pass me a piece of paper?" "Sure," Sam replied Mr Yeo, his superior sitting in front of him. He walked towards the metal cabinet and grabbed a piece of paper. "Molester, I'm going to call 999!" Lyndon, who was sitting in front of the metal cabinet, shouted. "What molester?" Sam thought to himself, "Who could he be?" Therefore, he went to clarify with her.

"You!" Lyndon exclaimed. Sam was wronged! He could not stand her accusation, but he had to bear with it. When Mr Yeo told Sam to get something from the lockers beside the metal cabinet, Sam went past Lyndon's table.

    Upon his return, Lyndon bellowed, "Farter, stop farting in my face!" as though as she was being offended. This was the second accusation made and Sam could not even bottle them in him so he spat it out through a temper tantrum while Mr Yeo went to the toilet. Tanika (to be introduced in '06 The Bickering Couple') came to console Sam. To release his anger further, he talked to a group of understanding friends.

Out of the blue, he recalled that one of the friends whom he was talking to, James, was Lyndon's crush. In the blink of an eye, James attacked Sam by jabbing him. Shots of sharp pain pierced through Sam. James' jabs were so powerful that Sam vomited his lunch.

This incidents should have let, you, readers in a relationship realise how important it is to strike a love-friendship balance. And for readers who are still left on the shelf, I hope that you can really treasure your friendship. Love may be there to wreck your friendship. It is very unworthy if you were to lose your friends in love.