05 A Love-killing Kiss

Source: www.disneyclips.com

'Lovina', a well-liked musical, starred Charles and Arielle, who were musical enthusiasts. However, it was also a day of tragedy for Joanna and Charles as they may soon break up with each other.

During the river scene, Charles, who acted as Prince Jakis, and Arielle, who acted as Lovina, were on a boat as they performed the song, 'The River of Veneso'. As they were about to kiss, Joanna, one of the audience, was about to cry. A drop of tear dripped down the corner of her eye and trickled down her cheek. However, thankfully for Joanna, Charles and Arielle did not kiss. But things were going downhill from here.

When it was the scene of their 'marriage', Charles and Arielle kissed! Joanna broke down. Tears flowed down her cheeks uncontrollably. To her relief, a blackout appeared after that 'nuptial' kiss.

After the musical, Charles and Arielle began to spend a lot time together. Joanna, however, felt neglected ever since, and the thought of slapping Charles in his face would constantly run through her mind.

There was this decision of whether she should break up with Charles or not. It was though. Too tough. Consequently, Joanna and Charles hardly talked to each other ever since. It's still a mystery if they are still together or have broken up.