5

It soon became 5 and Jacobs friends were coming over. First came this blonde boy with blue eyes. He was cute, but not as cute as Jacob. Oh my god. Shut up Katie!
"Hey I'm mark."
"Hi I'm Katie."
"You new here?"
"Uh yeah."
"Cool." It became a little awkward.
"I'll be right back." And I ran to the bathroom. Then this guy with brown hair and eyes came in.
"Hi I'm Katie."
"I'm Bryce Hall."
"You ne-"
"Yes I'm new here😂" I finished for him. Then there was this knock and Jacob got it. There were these three girls who looked like the 'mean girls' of the school. Mark told me their names. The 'leader' of the group is Ashley Martineź, and she has blue/green eyes, flawless skin, and hair that goes down to her mid back. She was pretty. Next was Kendall Vertes, and she had blackish hair that went to her waist and had these blue eyes. Then last was Brynn Rumafallo, she was short and had blonde hair that went to her mid back and had green eyes. They were gorgeous. I saw Jacob gawking at Kendall. Oh great. Then later Jojo Siwa, Nia Frazier, Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Mackenzie Ziegler, Riley Matthews, and Zach Hours.
Skip to 8:00
"Ok who wants to play truth or dare?" Everyone except for me said yes. See, I have this thing called foreshadow and I have a feeling I'm going to end up hurt.
Prediction
"Jacob truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to go in a room with Kendall for seven minutes!"
Prediction ends
Ok I honestly tried pushing the thought out of my head but that didn't work. Everyone went except for Jacob.
"Jacob truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to go in a room with Kendall for seven minutes!" Bryce exclaimed. Oh nonoonononononoononononono. I'm losing Jacob. NO! He walked to the bathroom and Kendall followed.
"Katie wanna go get them?"
"Um I guess." I walked over to the bathroom door and opened the door. Why didn't they lock it? I walked in and said:
"Your seven minutes are u-" I looked and saw Jacob and Kendall kissing? I ran and grabbed my bag and ran out. I couldn't anymore. I thought he was into me! I thought wrong! I slammed the front door and ran upstairs crying my eyes out. Crap! I forgot to lock the door so Jacob could come in if he wanted to. I sat on my bed and felt something wrap around my waist. I punched whoever it was in the gut. I have this thing called fear punching is when I feel fear I punch whatever is near me. I used to work for an spy agency but the boss got killed so everyone just left. Plus i moved so I could put work there anymore. I heard an ow and turned around to Jacob sitting on the floor.
"What was that for?!" He yelled. I know. Almost two days we've known each other and were already in a fight!
"I fear punched."
"Um ok then, why did you run out?"
"Don't play dumb you know why I ran out!"
"No I really don't!"
"Oh hell yes you do!"
"I don't get what I did- oh."
"Yeah oh." I mimicked.
"Why would you get mad at me it was a dare!"
"Well Bryce never said to kiss her!" Buy this point everyone was over here that was at Jacobs house. Jacob had Ashley, Kendall, Brynn, Zach, Riley and that's it. I had Mark, Bryce, Mackenzie, Jojo, Nia, and Chloe.
"Well still!"
"Jacob seriously chose someone to date and stop cheating on everyone!" Chloe yelled. Oh, don't get her mad.
"Yeah Jacob you date anyone and everyone you can get your little claimy hands on!" I think Mackenzie said. I laughed at that!
"Jacob even thought we met two days ago, I'm seriously regretting our friendship!" Everyone gasped and Jacob looked hurt. I didn't care!
"If you are seriously going to play with my feelings then I don't want to be friends with someone who is like that! Get out of my house and go have make out sessions with them!" I said referring to Ashley, Kendall, and Brynn.
"Fine, whoever is staying here, go and get your bags outta my house and whoever is sleeping over my house go back with me!" Jacob exclaimed. Everyone walked out. Oh yeah no ones home except for me. My parents went to Washington DC to do something for their jobs, and Shawn and Adam are sleeping over their friends house. Mackenzie, Chloe, Paige, Jojo, Nia, Mark and Bryce came back. Yay!
"Ok so what the heck happened!?" Chloe said.
"Um well a few days ago I moved here and Jacobs is obviously my neighbor. I was taking a walk with my brothers until a boys basketball hit me in the head. I went to give it to him and it was Jacob. My grandma died and I had a really bad panic attack cause I have some issues, and so I was close to dying but I wish I did though!-"
"Whoa whoa whoa! Don't ever say that! We're glad you moved cause you fit perfectly in our group. Don't ever wish you died!" Paige said. They all nodded their heads.
"Thanks guys! Anyways, so Jacob said this and yes it's verbatim: Listen Katie, the doctors are taking you off of life support at 4:00 and its 3:30 right now. Please Katie wake up. I couldn't live without you or your personality. Your mom needs you, your dad needs you, your brothers need you, your friends need you, I need you. Please wake up Katie, please. So I thought he had interest in me but when I opened up the door Jacob was on top of Kendall kissing her. So I ran out and here we are now."
"Well if you were just 'friends' you would have been cool with it and not have run out. So I predict ms. Richardson has a crush on mr. Sartorius!" Oh my god Mark! I started blushing, but I couldn't hide it! Life sucks!
"It's true!" Kenzie exclaimed.
"She's blushing!" Chloe squeaked.
"Omg otp!" That was Paige.
"Yas!" Nia yelled. Jojo, Bryce, and Mark got up and started dancing. Everyone else got up and joined them, so I turned on my speaker and put on my radio. We started pillow fights and other things. It was nearly one and I looked over at Jacobs house and saw him look at me. He looked tired and bored. We held eye contact for 30 seconds then I mouthed 'have you not made out with Kendall I could be over there right now' he mouthed sorry,  and mouthed sorry doesn't cut it a**hole, flipped him off and went back to my friends downstairs.
"Hey what did you say to Jacob ?" Jojo asked.
"Oh I said like if you didn't make out with Kendall I could've been over there, then he said sorry, and I said sorry doesn't cut it a**hole and flipped him off and walked down like a bada**!"
"He deserved that!"
"Yeah I know right." It was like two in the morning and I was still up and heard a knock at the door. Weird. I opened it and saw Jacob.
"What?" I said kinda harsh but again I don't care.
"I'm sorry Katie."
"No your not."
"What do you want from me?" His voice cracked meaning he was gonna cry. I feel bad. No Katie he likes Kendall not you!
"I want you not to play with my feelings! It's not a game!" He gave me a guilty look. Then it changed to a 'I didn't do anything' look. Something was up.
"Do you want to come in?" KATIE WHY DID YOU JUST ASK THAT?!
"Uh sure." He walked in. I grabbed his hand and brought him upstairs. I wanted to see if my prediction was right. So I moved my hand and grabbed his wrist. He flinched.
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"You know what I mean." He started crying.
"Please don't cut anymore."
"I can't help it." We layed down on my bed.
"How long and how many?"
"Uh three years and idk?"
"Can I see your wrists please?" He showed me his wrists and there were scratches up and down his arm.
"Jacob please stop!"
"I'll try."
"Do you forgive me?"
"Yes" we both fell asleep.
NIA POV
I woke up and no sight of Katie. Hmmm. I'll go see if she's in her room. I opened the door and saw something I thought I'd never see. I ran back down stairs to wake up the others.
"Chloe, Paige, Bryce, Mark, Mackenzie, Jojo come here!" I whisper shouted.
"Whaaaaaa." Chloe said.
"C'mere guys." They all got up and followed up stairs. Paige took out her phone to take a picture but it had the ringer on so it made that click sound. We ran back downstairs because it looked like Katie was waking up. We pretended we we're asleep.
KATIE POV
I heard a click then a few snickers and then it was gone. I shot up, and looked to my right, nothing unusual, then to my left... Jacob?! Oh that's why they took a picture. I didn't look like a train wreck so it was ok I guess. I realized Jacobs hand was around my waist and that's why.
"Jacob."
"What."
"My friends took a picture of us and we have to get em back."
"Ok." I walked downstairs and I had my phone so I looked at Paige's Twitter post which is of us.
"Hey."
"Hi." They said in usion.
"So did you guys tweet anything?" They all went silent.
"To bad you tried to hid it from me cause it didn't work!"
"Oh."
____________________________________________________________

1647 words oh my god lmao