9

...Skipping to the last school day...
Third person POV
Katie and Jacob have crushes for each other. They both dated their best friends to make the other one jealous and have them say they like them, but that didn't work. Katie dated Zach while Jacob dated Ashley.
Katie POV
We had Jacob, Blake, Loren, Ariel, Arii, Mark, Brandon, and Hunter at my house ready to film our YouTube video. I started off.
"Hi guys I'm Katie and I'm here with Mark Thomas aka duhitzmark, Jacob Sartorius, Blake Gray, Loren Gray aka Loren Beech, Ariel aka BabyAriel, Arii aka TheyloveArii, Brandon Rowland, and Hunter Rowland aka Hunterrowland22."
"We are going to travel around the USA this summer so go but tickets at www.officialmusical.lytour.com or go to the link in the description box below!"
"Now we are doing meet and greets, and then will have a area to talk and such!"
"There are 3 different types of tickets."
"The first one is a photo ticket so you could get a photo opportunity with any or all of us!"
"The second one is for a meet and greet!"
"The last one is for when we preform up on the stage."
"You do need to buy a ticket for everyone who is going inside."
"Merchandise will be sold at the front of all venues!"
"We will be going to 30 states so go buy tickets for a area around you!"
"If your confused, go to www.officialmusical.lytour.com for more!"
"Bye guys!" And we shut the camera off.
"Alright so I can edit and send to all of you and then we post it on our personal you tubes?" They all said yes. They all went back to their houses or hotels. I got a call from Joel Zwick. ????
"Hello."
"Hi I'm Joel Zwick is this Katie Richardson?"
"Yes."
"Well I'm creating a spin-off show of Boy Meets World that's called Girl Meets World, and I have a whole cast except for the main character, Riley Matthews. I've heard that you can act so if you'd like, would you be interested in playing Riley Matthews?" OH MY GOSH YESH!
"I would love too!"
"Great I'd need you to be in Studio 29 in LA on June 23." Crap that's the tour!
"See I have a tour that I kinda need to do and it starts that day-"
"If you want this opportunity you will have to drop whatever you're doing and get into a plane and move out to LA! You can always be replaced!" And he hung up. He called back.
"Hey I'm sorry but write down my number which is 198-5859-1579 and my email is OfficialJoelZwick@gmail.com. If you're doing this email me back bye!" I started crying, I don't know what to do! Do I go to LA or go on the tour. I need Shawn! And my parents aren't supposed to be here until tommorow night from there stupid 'spending time with Adam' trip and Shawn I don't know where he is! I can't talk to Jacob, Blake, Loren, Mark, Ariel, Arii, Hunter or Brandon cause they could get mad at me! I don't know what to do so I just screamed. Apparently Jacob heard it cause I saw him bolt over here, quicker than saying peanut butter and jelly. Well I do have a loud, piercing scream so. I heard ten continuous knocks on my door and he went to knock again but failed and hit me in the face. I laughed.
"KATIE ARE YOU OKAY?!"
"Fine." I said in kinda a harsh but you could tell something was wrong voice. Jacob knew. Boi, this boi knows me better than I know myself!
"What happened?"
"What do you do when you have plans to do something and someone offers something that you've always wanted to do?" Hoping he wouldn't catch on but I think he did.
"Who offered you something?" I started crying.
"I don't know what to do! Our friendship is on the line and especially with the others!"
"WHAT DID YOU GET OFFERED?"
"FINE I GOT OFFERED A ACTING JOB!" He looked happy.
"THATS-"
"Don't you dare say it's great!"
"Why not?"
"ID HAVE TO LEAVE OUR TOUR AND YOU! I CANT DO THAT!"
"What did you get offered?"
"I'm sorry I just don't know what to do but I got offered to be on a show called Girl Meets World-"
"Say yes girly!"
"Your not mad?" I think realization hit him like a bus. Crap.
"Wait that mean you'd have to leave tour and m-us?" I nodded my head slowly. He started getting up and to walk away. By the way we sat on my couch.
"Jacob." I said quietly.
"Jacob!" I yelled. He still didn't stop.
"JACOB!"
"WHAT?!" He snapped.
"Jacob I don't even know if my parents are going to agree with this, hell I highly doubt they'll say yes!"
"If you did when would you leave?"
"Uh the same day as tour."
"Great this is great. Why couldn't this guy start the show after tour. Why does everything that comes good always ends badly? It's always me!"
"Jac-"
"Save it. I don't care anymore if your leaving me!"
"Jacob I haven't even made up my mind. There's no yes or no-"
"I don't care. Your a butch, no one likes you, and all your followers are bought. Your not pretty, smart, not even cute and I'm done being your friend!" Five words I never wanted to hear: I'm done being your friend. That hurt. I didn't even do anything wrong! I got a call from a fricken director to ask if I wanted a spot. Jacobs acting if like in moving to Africa! I called my friend Sophia (from dance moms).
"Hey Sophie!"
"Hey girl! What's up?"
"So I was offered a acting job and I told one of my frie-"
"Jacob?"
"Uh yeah, how'd you know?"
"Um look at your texts honey!" Oh crap!
"Anyways so after the call I screamed in frustration and he came running over like literally WWIII broke out. And so I told him what happened and he got mad at me and called me a butch and said I was ugly, dumb and not even cute. And he said he was done being my friend."
"Well there had to be something you forgot when telling this."
"OH YEAH I forgot we were going on a tour but I had to be in LA the same day if I said yes."
"Sweetie it sounds like he really cares about you or likes you!"
"If he cared or even liked em then why did he call me those words?"
"He may have anger issues and just blurted it out without thinking."
"Jacob did mention he had anger issues before (idk if this is true)."
"I bet he'll be over to apologize later. So what show?"
"It's a spin-off of Boy Meets World called Girl Meets World."
"Omg girl do it!"
"Believe me I want to but I'm afraid of losing Jacob and Mark, Blake, Hunter, Loren, Brandon, Ariel, and Arii!"
"Well when you lived in Cali p, you wanted to be social media famous, and said you wanted to be an actor, follow your dreams!"
"I can't leave the people I love!" She was quiet for a minute.
"Ok how about I'll end this and put on FaceTime and you make a pros and cons list of acting ok?"
"Ok."
"Bye"
"Peace out girl." She FaceTimed me and I of course answered. Wee were talking about random things while I was writing the list. I finished and flipped the camera over so she could read it. It read:
Acting pros & cons
Pros:
- I get to live the acting life I want
- following my dreams
- working with other kids
- making new friends
- having a job
- doing something I also love
Cons:
- leaving friends
- new school
- more people know who I am
- more stress
- losing my friends
- not having anyone to lean to
"Oh that's deep, especially cons!"
"I know that's why I'm nervous!"
*a day later*
So I talked to my parents and they said...