10

And they said welcome California! I'm so excited and sad. How am I gonna tell them I'm not going? I textedthem and told them to come to my house.
To: squad👌🔥
KT: hey can y'all meet me at my house??
Blake: um sure
Loren: yeah
Ariel: yep
Arii: shire
Hunter: yepyepyepyepyepyep
Brandon: suree
Mark: yeah
Jacob: cool sure thang
I didn't think it be this easy but this is gonna be hard. Here goes nothing.
"Hey guys so um I have something to tell you, but before I do can you please promise me that you won't hate me. Even if you do, I will always love you guys please don't be mad. So a few days ago I got a call from Joel Zwick and he's a director for tv shows and he wants me to act in his new show-"
"That's great we're all so happy for you! How could we ever hate you? And when do you start?" Loren said. Watch her in a few seconds, just watch her mood.
"Um that's the thing. I kindahavetodropoutofthetourinordertoact."
"Say that slower." Ariel said.
"I kinda have to drop out of the tour in order to act." I sighed. Here it comes.
"How could you? You said and made this tour, you can't just simply brush it off like its nothing!" Lorens salty.
"This is so unfair. You didn't even care!" Mark shouted.
"We aren't friends anymore!" Ariel shouted. Tears are threatening to spill any moment.
"Yeah I'm so done with your crap, trying to have a good time but your just simply dropping out of this tour like its not a big deal!" Arii yelled.
"Wow this is a nightmare!" Hunter screeched.
"Aw someone pinch me this has to be a dream!" Brandon spoke.
"Wow someone's going Hollywood!" Jacob said. A tear slipped out of my eye.
"Aw someone's crying!" Jacob yelled.
"To think I was friends with you guys, and expect you guys to be happy for me. I get it I'm dropping out of the tour I made, but I'm living my dream and I'm happy none of you are in it! Call you my friends! Hell no! I should've just died instead of choosing to live, none of you would've missed me! And Jacob o heard those things you said twice that you wanted me to live!" I ran up the stairs. I know this was happening, but I didn't expect it this bad! I heard shouting so I quietly ran to the end of the hallway to listen.
"You guys are such jerks! Can't even be happy that one of your friends is going to live her dream and the least you could do is be happy for her! You guys didn't need to be that rude to her and be happy we didn't start the tour and have her bail on us then! God no one cares anymore and it's upsetting! She had to pay her money to help you to Virgina and she helped set up the tickets, website, book the venues, times, and your just sitting on your lazy butts making fricken musical.lys while she is doing the work! It is so unfair how your so mad at her and didn't even give her a thanks for setting up the entire tour or good luck in Hollywood. How rude!" Blake yelled. Whoa. They were all silent and looked like a baby getting candy stolen but worse. I kinda laughed. They didn't know that I have cameras around my house and I can use this against them if I need to, so HA! I ran downstairs and said
"Glad I won't have to see you b****es again!" And ran out. I heard shouts then being jerked back onto my lawn and someone behind me. Yet again, it's Jacob. I got up and ran. I don't know where, but I ran. As I was running I ran into someone and made them dropped their phone.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said picking up the persons phone. As I gave it to them, I realized I ran into Danny!
"Oh my god Danny I missed you."
"Me to Katie!" Danny is Shawns YouTube partner/best friend so I typically see him a lot.
"If you don't mind, why were you running?" I explained what happened with the show and the fight.
"Omg Katie I'm so sorry!" He gave me a hug.
"Thank you and I'm moving to Cali so yay!" I got a text from mom.
Mom❤️🔥😑: Shawns moving to LA so your gonna live with him and me dad and Adam will live in va.
"Great."
"What?"
"My mom said I'm living with Shawn in LA and the rest of my family is staying here."
"Well I'm living with Shawn."
"Wait seriously?"
"Yeah."
"Yay!" This wasn't gonna be so bad after all. I heard my phone vibrate 8 times so I went to look and it was the squad.
Loren: Katie where did you go?
Blake: Katie please come back
Mark: please come back
Brandon: we miss you
Hunter: we love you and were sorry
Arii: we weren't thinking I'm so sorry
Ariel: bacons in a mass panic
Jacob: we seriously are sorry and I'm sososososososo sorry please come home please.
Bacon is code name for Jacob. I kind of had a crush on him until today. I remember being knocked out.