Secrets Revealed

Lily watched over her little club. They were studiously rolling the cinnamon rolls. She nodded approvingly to the children doing it correctly, helping the others who needed it.

As she made her rounds, she stopped at her mates who were doing a very poor job. She giggled quietly before stepping in to help.

"Like this Ricky." she murmured , showing him the proper technique.

Eric rested his head on top of hers. Enjoying her sweet scent.

Alex actually paid attention, engrossed with his mates movements.

She sliced through the dough.
Alex copied her exact instructions. She kissed his cheek as a reward before moving on to her pupils.

"Rosy come here darling, I need to have a word with you. "
Rosy looked up to her, grabbing her hand. Lily knelt in front of her.

"Remember your promise Rose?" Lily whispered.

"Tell no one that you're my mommy?" Rose questioned. Her eyes saddened.

"Are you embarasses of me mommy?" Rose whispered hurt.
Lily pulled her little girl into her arms.

"No baby, mommy loves you more than anything in the world." She kissed her forehead. Rose sniffled, wrapping her arm around her mothers neck.

"I love you too mommy." she whispered.

"Things are just a bit complicated right now, and mommy is so sorry." She whispered as tears stung her eyes.

"Mommy?" Lily spun around. Her eyes wide.

Alex looked at Lily then at the little girl next to her.

He had come out to tell her the kids were ready to put the rolls in the oven when he overheard their conversation.

Fear was evident in her eyes. Her eyes pleaded with him. Begging him not to say a word. Alex shook his head.

"Eric!" Alex called. Lily's eyes widened.

"Yes love?" Eric answered two pups clinging to his legs. His smile dropped at Alex's next words.

"Rose is Liliana's daughter" He looked as Lily clutched Rose's hand.

Eric looked taken aback. His mate was with another before him? She has a child?

Eric looked down at his mate. Questions running through his mind. Why would she keep this precious jewel hidden?

"Why?" Eric questioned. Lily looked down in shame.

"Mommy?" Rose looked up with wide eyes, her strong mommy was crying. She started to cry as well, not wanting to see mommy crying.

Alex looked at them both, he had mixed emotions. They were her mates. She should trust them. Its not unheard of to sleep with someone else before being mated, they weren't angry about that.

Eric pulled his small mate into his arms trying to console her while Alex picked up little Rose, rocking her to and fro.

Their sobs, quieted down to whimpers. Lily wiped away her tears, before holding her hands out to her sleeping daughter.

"I promise to tell you everything. Just later." She scurried to the kitchen.

Putting the children's cinnamon rolls in the oven. She sent the children off to the nursery for their naps, including Rose.

Once the rolls were finished she let them cool before icing them. She paced nervously, before looking at her mates who have been sitting on the barstools in the kitchen waiting patiently. She sighed.

"When I was 15, I met a boy. He was visiting our pack, he was 18. I thought that he was the most handsome boy I had ever met. " She paused when she heard a growl escape her mates mouth. She continued with her tale.

"He had convinced me I was his mate, saying that since I was so young I wouldn't feel the pull. I was so stupid. He had convinced me to sleep with him. Saying that any good mate would have done so. Well we did. He ended up leaving the next day." Lily looked forlornly out the kitchen window, sniffling

" I woke to a letter that said. 'I already have a mate. Thanks for the easily lay'. I remeber crying myself to sleep. Anyways a few weeks later I realized I was pregnant. H-he told me he wanted nothing to do with a bastard child. So I left him alone." she clasped her shaking hands.

" My mother helped me to convince everyone that Rosie was my sister. " Lily burried her face in her hands. A sob shaking her small frame. She hit her forehead repeatedly with her fist. "I was so stupid!" A snarl ripped its way out of Eric's throat.

"You are not stupid! You and Alex are my world. Everything I have ever wanted in mates! You. Are. Mine! Rose only adds to our family, she's now ours jsut as much as she is yours!" He growled. Alex smiled.

"Maybe we should show her. "