Confusion

Liliana paced her room the next morning. The shock of finding her mate, well mates wearing off. Luckily they didn't chase after her but continued their ceremony.

They are joining packs. Lily flopped onto her bed, groaning she just as quickly got up to start her chores. The usual, cook breakfast, clean the kitchen, then lastly the Alpha's room. A sense of dread filled her stomach. She didn't want to see them. Her wolf whined, desperate to see her mates once more. Lily ignored her.

She walked down to the kitchen quietly, since it was 5 a.m. she didn't want to wake the pack. She began making pancakes,waffles, bacon, omelettes, grits, scrambled eggs, homemade cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, and finally coffee.

She sighed happily, ringing the bell. The other omegas rushed downstairs to place the food on the table. Their noise awoke the rest of the house. She smelled her mates before she saw them, on silent feet she exited the kitchen and made her way to the Alpha's room to clean it

. Lily began cleaning the en suite first, once finished she moved on to the closet. Unpacking the new Luna's clothes and rearranging the closet so everything fit perfectly. A squeal escaped her when she saw the pair on the bed lounging. She bolted for the door.

"STOP!" The alpha odered. She stood rooted to the floor. She whimpered when she felt his body heat behind her. He pushed her long ginger hair aside, nuzzling her neck. She leaned into the touch.

"Our girl is beautiful isn't she Alex?" The Alpha murmured to his other mate.

"That she is, Eric" she jumped, her eyes popping open, his voice sounded from in front of her. He chuckled softly.

"Is there a reason you're running from your mates princess?" Eric murmured against her neck, his voice deceptively calm. Lily looked down at her fingers, embarrassment turning her cheeks red. Alexander's eyes narrowed.

"Answer him, love." He ordered, doninance leaking from his pores. She cowered into Eric's chest.
She wasn't sure how to voice her thoughts.
"Y-You already have one another. How can I be loved unconditionally when you two don't actually need me?" She whispered sadly.

"Oh sweetheart," Alex bent so that he was eyelevel with her, lifting her chin so that she was looking into his eyes.

"You'll have two people who would love you unconditionally, two people willing to die for you." Alex kissed her lips, eliciting a gasp from her as sparks ignited along her lips. Eric kissed along her neck, loving her needy moans.

"Do you accept us, Princess?" his gruff voiced questioned against her neck. She nodded, her head thrown back in bliss as Alex started to kiss the other side of her neck as well. Eric nipped her neck.

"Use your words." Lilly yelped at the sudden pain.

"Y-Yes I accept you both." She answered breathlessly.

But deep in the Carrols of her mind she thought of her little girl, would they accept her as well?