Chapter Twenty: Give a Little More.

I'm not fallin' in love with you until I get a little more...

*****

The moment my mouth collides with hers I feel this rush of adrenaline surging from the very core of me and traveling through every single nerve, all the way to the tips of my fingers and toes.

Is as if my whole body wants to put all of its energy into this kiss, and I don't think I would be able to restrain it even if I wanted to.

My hands remain unyielding in their grip, tangling my fingers on her hair while my thumbs grace her jawline. I hold on to her with everything that I am because I desperately want to, but also because I fear that she might run away from me.

It took her a few seconds to respond to my kiss, or at all. The first thing she managed to do was grab my shirt at both sides of my torso, griping the fabric strongly enough for me to feel it tightening around me, but never trying to pull me away or push me closer.

But then she moves, slowly letting go of my shirt to slide both hands under it and over the bare skin of my hips first, and then my back.

Her touch is unexpected but obviously welcomed as her fingers leave a trail of goosebumps in their wake. And all I can do as she blindly gropes up my spine, my shoulders and the back of my neck is let out a moan that dies on her lips as soon as it rises from my throat.

She's kissing me now, no doubt about it. Her mouth is opening and closing with an urgent rhythm as her tongue begins to wake up and mirror the moves of my own.

She tastes so bloody good; I can already see myself falling helplessly addicted to it. To her.

My hands, once I realize that she is in this moment as much as I am, finally let go from her face, for they are more than eager to return her the courtesy and touch her skin.

They first fall onto her shoulders, taking in how petit her frame actually is under them; then they travel down her back as she arches it closer to my chest, giving me access since I have her literally pinned against the wall.

I want to rake along every inch of her so desperately, but there is nowhere for me to go as long as my robe is still wrapped around her like a goddamned, unwanted barrier.

In that moment I realize that she must be wearing only her underwear underneath it. And as I picture her like that in my mind, my body gets inevitably pushed to the breaking point I already thought it reached when my lips landed on hers.

I can't breathe, or at least not properly, and neither can she. Her chest is pressed against mine and I can feel its erratic pace as I try to keep up with it.

My hands are still on her back, but my fingers are rapidly running along the belt of the robe, following it around her waist until they meet the knot in the front.

Fuck. If she doesn't stop me right now this will all got to hell in the short two seconds it'll take my frantic fingers to untie it, because God knows I won't be the one hitting the brakes.

"Wait... Harry, stop..." She breathes inside of me, filling my mouth with her warm, sweet breath.

And I curse to myself, taking me a few seconds to stop what I'm doing because the momentum that's been building up until now is way too strong.

"I can't... Please, don't make me stop." I beg, still grazing her lips with mine.

"I have to." She says, this time breaking free from my grasp and squirming her way out of the imprisonment that was my arms.