Chapter II: Immorality

Why does death feel tingly? Is this normal? I don't think it is. Wait, how am I thinking? Shit, I can't even die right.

"Wake up," says some girl.

"Five more minutes. I'm really tired-OW!"

I sit up fast and look down at a kitchen knife stabbed deep in my stomach.

"Good you're up."

I look over at a pretty girl with pink hair, holding more knives.

"Why did you stab me, and why isn't Hell as hot as I thought it would be?"
She looked at me for a second, and stabbed me again.

"Fuck! Shit! Stop doing that!"

"You're not in Hell, you're in an alley behind Target. You've been here for the past 2 days healing. And I stabbed you because we need to go now."

"Why? And I thought I jumped off of the Empire State Building, why aren't I dead?"

"You're immortal, I'll explain later," she said as she got up and handed me some clothes, " get dressed, it'll be easier to run if you aren't naked."
I look down to see that there's nothing but a blanket covering up my man bits. I take the clothes and get dressed, "what about the two knives that are in my gut?"

"Take then out, it's not that hard. Look I'll take them out, ok?"

"Um, actually I think I'll take them out."

Too late, she grabs them both and tears them out.

"Ow! Shit! Fuck!"

"Quiet, shit-for-brains, or am I going to have to stab you in the throat, too?"
I was about to respond when we hear a loud crash and see a monster smash though the wall. It kinda looked like a cat mixed with a bull.

"Shit, run! I'll hold it off," the girl screamed. She didn't have to tell me twice. I ran, as fast as I could... Right into a wall and knocked myself out cold. If we survive this she's probably gonna kill me.