Almost kidnaped

Shawn:I get up get dressed then go to her room and she's still asleep"wake up Lexie"I say and she pulls the covers over hear head still asleep"Lexie let's go"I say pulling the covers off of her she whines curling up into a little ball her hair all over the place and frizzy."Lexie come on"I say sitting her up.

Lexie:"m'tired"I groan rubbing the sleep out of my eyes

Shawn:"I know but u need to get ready"I say she pouts but then gets up putting her school uniform on same with her socks and shoes but does nothing with her hair"come here so I can do ur hair"I say she doesn't even fight its she just walks over to me still half asleep"what do u want done to it?"I ask

Lexie:"a French braid"I yawn he nods and starts to do my hair 3 minutes later he's done.

Shawn:"alright eat so we can go"I say and she nods starting to eat I eat a bit then clean up she grabs her bag then we walk out to the car we get their I walk her in"behave today okay?"I say and she nods then walks into her class I shake my head and go home then a few hours goes by and before you know it's it's time to go get her I drive to her school and she's not their.

Teacher:I walk to his car"sir didn't u just pick her up?"I ask

Shawn:"no!"I exclaim.

Teacher:"well that's weird- she's not here sir so maybe someone in ur family must've picked her up"I say

Shawn:I go home and call every in my family seeing if they know anything they all say no and I start crying but the check the news. But theirs nothing then I just think all I have to do is wait."I can't do that"I say in a whisper then stand up. I get in my car and drive around until I'm at a stop light Then I hear banging I look over and see Lexie I call the cops then I follow them and they stop in the middle of no where I hear the cops coming then I get out of the car"GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!"I scream and they try to touch her making her scream and cry louder I run to the car as the cops pull up I open the front door pulling the guy out I unlock the back door grabbing Lexie run to my car they shoot but miss and the cops shoot them she cries in my neck I hold her to me.

Lexie/"I-I wanna go h-home"I cry he nods and we go home then we go inside and he holds me"th-that was s-scary"I sniffle

Shawn:"I know baby"I say

Lexie:"I'm hungry"I sniffle

Shawn:I nod and we go to the kitchen"what do u want?"I ask

Lexie:"grilled cheese"I sniffle he nods and makes it I sit at the table and start eating he sits with me I eat in silence and then start to yawn.

Shawn:"u sleepy?"I ask and she nods"alright go ahead and take a nap"I say she shakes her head crawls up into my lap laying her head on my chest then falling asleep. I walk to the living room laying down with her on my chest and fall asleep