Road trip pt.2

Lexie:the next morning me and Zendaya wake up and watch spongebob

Shawn:I walk out in the main part"hey girls"I smile

Girls:"hey"we say

Zendaya:"where's Ashley?"I ask

Shawn:"she's still asleep"I say and she nods going back to coloring with Lexie then I go start the coffee pot.

Lexie:"daddy can I have some milk?"I ask

Shawn:"u can have a little bit of white milk"I say and she nods I get her frozen cup and poor some in their and hand it to her"no more after that"I say

Lexie:"why not?"I ask taking a sip.

Shawn;"cuz anymore after that and you'll get sick"I say and she nods putting her cup on the counter walking back to the living room I walk back and walk up Ashley.

Ashley;"hm?"I groan with my head under the pillow.

Shawn:"babe get up"I say rubbing her back.

Ashley:"5 more minutes"I yawn.

Shawn:"no babe it's already almost noon"I say and she lays her head on the pillow starting to fall asleep again"babe"I say pulling the covers off of her.

Ashley:"I'm up"I say half asleep

Shawn:"then get up"I say and she sits up with her hair all over the place making me laugh she gets up and pushes me out to start changing and I go back up front while Lexie and Zendaya hum a song I turn the radio on for them then start the rv and pull out then Ashley comes out in a Long sleeve crop top that says 'Flawless' across the breast area and some high waisted jeans with her Jordan's I smile as she sits next to me.

Ashley;"so where are we going?"I ask

Shawn;"Missouri"I say and she nods I nod and I hear the girls sing in the background.

Girls:"yeah yo bitch better have my money pay me what u want"we sing

Shawn:I change the station"what have I told u about cussing?"I ask And lexie looks down"girls what have I told u about cussing?"I ask again

Girls:"not to"we sigh

Shawn:"I want both of u to sit down for time out"I say

Girls:"but-"we start but he cuts us off.

Shawn:I don't want to hear it sit down on different couches now"I say but they sit on the same couch."I said separate couches"I say and they stay seated"fine the next stop y'all are both getting a spanking"I say and Lexie quickly moves to a different seat then we stop for lunch and I turn to the girls"yall better behave in their"I say and they bid then when go inside and sit down.

Lexie:"daddy what can we do in the next place?"I ask

Shawn:"I'm not sure baby we will find out"I say and she nods we order than wait for our food.

Lexie:"daddy can I go play on the play ground over their?"I ask

Shawn:"until the good comes"I say and she nods them her and Zendaya go and play I sit their and talk with Ashley.

Ashley:"so when's ur next tour?"I ask

Shawn:I shrug"a couple months"I say and she nods then our Food comes I walk to the play ground"girls come on foods here"I say and they run to the table sitting down I sit down and eat.

Lexie:"daddy I'm full"I say

Shawn:"did u at least eat half?"I ask and she nods."okay"I say

Lexie:"me and Zendaya sneak back to the RV then daddy comes in and clear his throat but we stayed turned around.