Chapter 2: FML

All night I thought about Jimin. If he was really almost in town, he definitely wouldn't want to see me anymore after that stunt.

Damn you, Zach, I thought to myself.

I turned to face Zach who was laying beside me. I gazed at him while he was asleep. Trying to lightly play with his bangs, he kept moving my hand away. Jimin used to love when I played with his hair while he slept. Why couldn't Zach be more like Jimin?

I sighed with disappointment. Annoyed, I got off of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I quickly pulled out my favorite pj's that Jimin gave to me before he left. I remember watching him spraying his favorite cologne onto the outfit so that I'll think of him whenever I wore it. I inhaled through my nose deeply and smiled.

"Jimin," I whispered.

Zach rolled over while moaning in his sleep. Slipping away, I quietly went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened up a few cabinets and the fridge, trying to decide what I wanted to drink.

"Hmm, maybe some tea?" I said to myself.

As the tea was brewing I pulled out my phone. Casually, I began to scroll through my phone. Social Media, texts and calls. Scrolling through my texts, I came across Jimin's name. A rush of feelings came over me. I bit my lip and sat my cell down onto the island table.

I poured my tea into a mug. I cut a lemon and placed it inside of my tea. With the mug in my hand, I turned back towards the island table while smelling my pj's. I'll never forget the first time I smelled Jimin's cologne. The first time he made me melt inside. Those memories were returning as I stared into space.

Looking down at my phone, I thought about calling Jimin. I'm not sure what about though. I slowly reached for the phone. I found Jimin's name and pressed call. I put the phone against my ear and heard the ringing.

"No!" I said while hanging up, "I can't."

I started to pace back and forth in the kitchen. I didn't know what to say if he was to pick up. Why was I calling him anyway?

"Shit," I sighed while pressing the call option again.

While listening to the ringing, I started to hyperventilating. Just when I thought he wouldn't answer,

"Hello?' he quietly said.

I couldn't find the words to speak.

"Hello?" Jimin repeated.

"Hi Jimin. It's me," I finally said.

"Oh. What's up?" Jimin asked.

"Are you in t-town?" I stammered.

"Yes," He replied.

My heart began to pound harder and harder with each reply.

"Oh cool. S-so are you gonna come by and visit? You and the others I mean," I said.

"Sure. But we're going to stop by a few relatives and old friends first. We'll work our way to you," Jimin explained.

I bit my lip and smiled. I will finally get to see Jimin after all of these years. I haven't kept up with any of his idol activities for two years so, I don't know what he looks like right now.

"I miss you," Jimin says sweetly.

I felt a shiver.

"I miss y-"

"Babe?" Zach called from the top of the stairs.

I froze with my eyes widen.

"I'll call you later," I whispered and then hung up.