Chapter One; Were We Left Of...

September 1,2016 (MONDAY)

Brooklyn, New York

Angel and Lina's Elementary School

(The last place they were at in the prologue)

Angelina's P.O.V

7:30 am

Flashback;

Just as she was about to talk a young man bumps into her and then continues to walk without looking back.

She stops him and says "Excuse You"

"What! Don't you realize I have somewhere to go." The guy said. (Flashback ends.)

"Just because you have somewhere to go does not stop you from being polite." I said.

"Well it does for me, I can buy you, your own sidewalk if I wanted to." He said.

"Sorry rich boy, but I think you should use that money on your personality."

"No. I think should use it for your face." He said

I was about to say something that can make his whole existence not matter. But I realized we were arguing at my little siblings elementary school, so I shut up. Instead I went to my siblings and grabbed there hand and took them to there classroom. I kissed both of them all over the face, telling not to worry and that I won't kill anyone (yet). When I came back outside I saw the guy there standing near the wall on the phone. So I did the smartest thing I could think I punched him start in the nose, like my father had taught me ever since I could crawl.

Then I said "Who should get a new face now? Bitch!"

I walked to my car like a boss ass bitch.

Since it was about 8:30 and I had to go to class, I then sped of into the road ahead of me. I reached class at 8:39 and grabbed my book bag and phone. Realizing that my best friend Cassie was blowing up my phone as usual but I would call her back after class since I'm going to her house after class. I walked to the class hearing the professor starting the lecture about marketing. I sat in the front taking notes, answering question, handing in the homework until 1 since that's when class ends. So I came to Cassie's home to eat until I have to go to my AP Chemistry.

"Hey, you want some empanadas or burritos, because I have both." Cassie said.

"I want burritos, I've been craving for some."

"Yo, you know I punched the shit out of this white rich peppy dude."

"Oh my gosh, why!"

"Said he needed to buy me a new face with his money, so I gave him a better reason for him to do it for himself."

"Really, but I would've done the same thing ,too."

"I know, it was funny though."

"He was like oh shit"

"Then I walked away like a boss bitch."

"Okay, that's nice next time just clam down. You don't want me to bail you out of jail again."

"True, but times up I have to get to class."

"Wait... was the guy cute though?"

"He was fineeeeeeeeeee, that's why I'm kind of sad I ruin he's handsome face."

"You should've asked him for his number, before you punched him."

"Sure, bye."

I drove back to school and walked into my next class AP Chemistry class, which is so boring but hey I need my education. After I finished at 3:30 I ran to my car and rushed to pick up my siblings. When I got there, they ran straight to me and jumped on me. Which caused me to fall on the ground, while my siblings start laughing at me. So I started to tickle them which led to a tickle fight. I then realized I have to work.

"Come on guys, we have to go." I said.

"Okayyyy, party popper." Angel.

"Guess, I can't buy you ice cream if I'm a party pooper then."

"Shut up Angel you see we always get nothing whenever you say something mean." Lina said.

"You, should listen to you sister and I will still buy you ice cream as long you say I love you Angelina."

"Thank You, We Love you Angelina!" Angel and Lina said.

"Your welcome and let's go."

So I got them there ice cream which they finished before we got home. I told them that there going to our Aunt Melissa, while I go to work, and I would pick them up in the Morning so I can drive them to school. I then went to my work which was this diner called Betty Lou, she is the store owner but her daughter Patricia runs the place and she so cool.

I walked in the bathroom and change in to my uniform, it's not even that bad though. I work with 3 other people who are really cool but we help one another and sometimes play pranks on other people. I also work at Footlocker but only on the weekends.

...

Sorry guys if this was terrible, but I can do better just wait.

That's her uniform up there on the picture.

XO - Thelma