Chapter 5: Time

( the inside of her house at the top^)

Angelina Apartment

Brooklyn, NY

5pm

Angelina POV

Monday

I just came back from work, school, and picking up my siblings from daycare . I don't work on Mondays so I have to make sure I do everything today or I'm doomed for the week. It's 5pm right now and I just started cooking dinner which is macaroni and cheese with fried chicken. I'm also doing all of our laundry and making the kids help too. Since I went to the library and studied I can now cook and clean the house.

"Beep Beep Beep!"
"Oh the clothes are done in the dryer."
"Okay come on kids time to fold the socks and underwear!"

"But sis, I don't want to that's not what I signed up for!" Said Angel

"Boy if you and you sister don't start folding these clothes you gone see what you signed up for."

"Ugh, okay you lucky I don't have time to get no more whoppings." Said Angel.

He then grab the basket and called Lina to the living room so they can start folding, but I'm not that mean so I allow them to watch a little bit of tv as they get this done.

"No it's my turn to pick the channel!Lina said.
"No it's mine!" Angel said.
"You never let me pick it though"
"Duh cause I'm older."

"Okay, okay, okay we get it. Lina and Angel just go and use your iPad."
"Oh yeah, I forgot I had one." Said Lina.

Then I heard the front door open so I had to get prepared for the bullshit.

"Hey best friend! What you cooking? I could smell it all the way from door!" Cassie says this as she enters the kitchen.
"It's non of you damn business, you always to my house tryna to eat my food." I said back.

She then went to the living room to go and talk to kids. I hope she was helping them fold.

Some may say I'm just being mean but I like to think that its just discipline and order. Before my parents died they always made sure I knew how to do everything myself and that I would never need any one else to help me. Which also go towards my personality as I am very head strong and bitchy, but its not me I just got my guard up.

Since I'm in the kitchen cooking and cleaning, Cassie starts talking to me.

Angelina in Italics.

"So sis, lets get straight to the point"

"Oh God, wasp what you want now"

"You and Black, what's going on"

"DAMNNN..."

That is not the conversation I want did not want to have today and I can't lie to her too.

"Alright alright what about it"

"What about it, girl everyone in NY saw your connection. Shit even my man Stevie Wonder could've sen that shit."

"Your so fucking annoying, but... I mean if you really wanna know"