The Beach

Logan's POV

"We'll you know that I like Victora, so I think we should all go to the beach" " dude that's a great idea. Do you won't to go ask them now" "yea lets go"

" hey Ariana and Victora do y'all want to go to the beach today" "ya but can we run to the store and get a bathing suit" they ask grabbing there bags "okay let's go" we go to the store and they get what they need. Then a little while later we are at the beach. "Hey let's go get a spot before it gets crowed" Kendall says as he starts to walk to the beach "y'all coming" "yea lets go" I say as I grab Ariana and Victoria's arms "lets go girls" we go and set down in the sand as while the girls tan; me and Kendall go in the water. After a while we get out and walk up to the girls. They were laughing and holding cups. "Y'all look hot why don't you cool off " what me and Kendall look at each other and then back at the girls. And about that time we are covered in water and ice. "Oh I am going to get you now" me and Kendall yell as they start to run away "okay what ever you say" they yell back. After a while we catch them and we all four fall on the ground laughing. " now what should we do to them" Kendall ask looking from me to the girls as they giggle like crazy. "I thank we should take care of it differently" I say as I go to pick up Ariana. I took her to the water. "Logan Henderson what are you doing" I don't answer I just drop her in the water. "Logan Henderson" she yells as she comes up. "Yea" I ask "why did you do that" she ask a little sad. I look at her face and I was sad too. "Awe I am sorry" I say " I just need to get you back" i say "But there is something I want to ask you" "okay" " okay this is kinda hard but w..would you l..like to go on a d..date s..sometime" I ask a little nervous. "Logan I don't know what to say you just throw me into the water. "W..what" I ask "Logan I was kidding, I would love to go on a date with you" "really" I ask a little to extend "yea" she said giggling "okay let's go tell Kendall it was his idea to come to the beach" I said " okay let's go" we run over to Kendall and see that he is kissing Victora "well I guess they are going out now" she says giggling. Awe I love when she laughs it is so cute. "KENDALL" I yell and he looks at me like what the heck. "I asked out Ariana" "great;now I was busy so can I get back to that" "no because I won't to tell Ariana how you asked me out. Come on Ariana" " okay looks like its just you and me I say as I set down.

Victoria's POV

Ariana said,"sooo how did Kendall ask you out?" "We'll while you and Logan were in the water; Kendall just asked me out and I said YES!!"" He said,"that he loved me and then he just kissed me; until your boyfriend Logan Yelled his name!" "Hey is not my boyfriend yet" "We'll I don't know he was going to Kiss me Ok?" "Lol

"Ok."