First dates Part 2

Note: sorry it's been almost a mont since the last update.:) ENJOY!

So after me and Kendall make out on the porch Kendall notices that its late and don't want to drive so he spends the night.

Me and Ariana are the last to get up because we smell food! We go downstairs and Kendall had made is breakfast for the second time in a row. "Good morning" Kendall said.

"Morning boo"

"So do y'all want to go over to our house and spend sometime over there in a deadly bowling match?"

"Sure!"

~All of us head over the the guys's house~

The bowling teams: Ariana & Logan

Victoria & Kendall

James & Carlos

~ Ariana's POV~

"YEESSS!!" I yell as me and Logan win for the third time in a row!

We take a break and we all go our seperate ways. Me and Logan are talking and he was talking about how he asked me out.

He said " I was thinking that we could go to the beach or something like that." " But if you don't" ..... I cut him off "no Logan that's fine" "what time do you want to go?" "How about I pick you up tomorrow at 10 and we spend the whole day their?" " okay sounds great"

~8 o'clock the next day~

I got up and took a shower. I blow dryer my hair,and brush my teeth. Next, I put on my bathing suit with a see through lace cover up. At 10 o'clock Logan arrives and he's wearing a nirvana tank with swim shorts. "Hi", Logan says. "Hey"! "You ready to go? ya, lets go!" We arrive at the beach a few hours later. Logan had made a picnic basket full of sandwiches and

We go play in the ocean for a couple of hours. Then, we go and get the picnic basket and eat by the ocean. "So,are you having fun"? "Ya, I'm actually am!" " I love you, he says!" "Aww, Logan I love you too!" "How do you like stay at the pad once in a while? Its awesome compared to mine and Victoria's condo. "Aww,it don't seem that bad. Well, it's not but I love your pad. You and Victoria move in if y'all want. I'm sure the we can manage and that everyone will agree. I LOVE THAY IDEA! Ok so I'll ask the lads, you ask Victoria. Ok". So we finish eating, go back in the ocean. Then, we head back to my place and drop me. Logan walks me to the door. Then, we kiss goodbye and we just stand there for what seemed like ever making out on my front porch! So, after that Logan leaves and heads back home.

-Authors Note-

Sorry it's kinda short. Hope u liked it and tune in next to see what comes next! x

Kisses -Victoria