The day we meet!!

Victoria's POV

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP!!!!!!

"It's 7 o'clock, I guess it's time to get up", I said. I went and took a quick shower, so I could go to the coffee shop down the street to meet my Best Friend Ariana Carter. When I arrived at the coffee shop I got a Carmel Iced Tea. Ariana arrived and came up to me and said " I will be right back go pick a seat" I come back and set down and talk for what felt like forever. Then she said she had to go she had to go to work she had to work another shift. " okay see u letter Ariana" I yell as she left I start to get up because I have to make my shift at the mall too! I go out the door and I am about at my car when 4 boys run into me!! " what the heck is wrong with you can you see me" I yell at them as I start to get up. Sorry they say as the try to help me up. To my surprise I knew these boys. But I don't remember were tho. But then I look at the one with the adorable eyes I know who they are. Big Time Rush!!! "Hi sorry I yelled at you I don't like to be pushed" I say " oh it's fine says Kendall " no is there anything I can do" I ask? " we'll u could give me your number and if we figure something out we will call u" "okay" I say a little unsure if I should or not but I do any ways. I give him his phone and walk away to get in my car. As I am leaving I see them still standing there and they give Kendall a high five, and he has the cutest smile ever!!! I can't wait to call Ariana and tell her what happened!! But what if she does not believe me and thanks I am just dreaming?? "It's worth a shot" I say to my self and I pull into the mall parking lot.

Note: sorry it's short