The Ex girlfriend

Victoria's POV

"It's about 6:53 should we get going" I said at I look up from my phone. "Yea I guess your right lets go" Logan's said as he grabbed Ariana's hand and Kendall grabbed mine and we all walked to the car and got in and drove back to Kendall's. "who's car is that" me and Ariana ask at the same time. Kendall had the most scars look on his face. "What's wrong ken" "nothing it's just that Kathleen is here" "why is she here and were is she" "oh no" Kendall said as he jumped out of the car and ran in side. "A cople min latter we hard yelling and Logan ran in. Then I hard glass brake. "That's it"screamed Ariana. She ran in side and yelled "Victora we would like some help in here" That's when I know something was wrong. I ran in side to see the two boys on the ground Kendall starting to set up and Logan wining at Ariana to help him. Right then I saw her walk out of the house thro the back door and give me and evil smile. "Logan what happened" Ariana asked "nothing I will tell you latter" "come on let's get you two to the couch to clean you up. I said as Ariana helped Logan up. After we got them cleaned up Ariana and Logan went into the Kitchen to fix us something to eat.

Ariana's POV

"So Logan what happened to you out there" I ask as I start the food. "we'll Kathleen you know was Kendall's girlfriend right?" "Ya"

"We'll she told Kendall that she wanted him back but he told her no because he said that he is dating Victoria now. She got really mad and throw a vase at me and Kendall and even pushed me and slapped Kendall

"

awe I'm sorry is there anything I can do" "no" "So is that why she was here the other night?" I asked as we started making something to eat." No not exactly; while y'all had gone to go get some clothes she just thought that she would drop by and see if Kendall wanted to go to the movies with her. He said no my company just left but there coming back. She said oh just let me stay and meet them when they come back. He was no you can't. Then she asked why not. He said BECAUSE I SAID SO! She then got mad and stormed out and that's when y'all got back."