I Love My Mommy Chapter One

Aurry's POV

I was in the kitchen cutting an apple, when the door opened.

"Mom im home!" my son, Jacob yelled. "im in the kitchen love." i yelled. I heard his backpack hit the floor and he walked into the kitchen. I turned around and smiled. He smiled and ran into my arms, giving me a big hug. Hes mammas boy. It doesnt matter if he is 16, he will always be my baby. We let go of the hug and he kissed my cheek, walking to the fridge, opening it and grabbing an orange soda. I bit my apple slice and he sat on the counter. "get your ass off my counter lil boy." i said, jokingly. But serious at the same time. I never yell at Jacob. Unless he is doing something he is not supposed to. He never got a whoopin' because he never really got in trouble. Jacob is a good kid. "how was your day love?" i asked, cutting another slice. " it was terrible I caught my girlfriend cheating on me, AGAIN!" he said, putting his head in his hands. Yes, Jacob tells me everything. That actually makes me feel good inside, knowing my son can tell me everything. It motivates me and lets me know im being a good mom. I seen a tear go down his hand. I rushed over to him. I wrapped him in a hug. "aww my baby, its okay babyboy." I unwrapped my arms from around him, and took his hands off his face. He looked at me. " b-but m-mom i-i thought i-i l-loved her." aww my baby was falling in love. I kissed his cheek. He got off the counter and stood infront of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I hugged him back. He was still crying in my chest. " Jacob... Baby its okay. I bet theres alot of really pretty girls in your school that you might love, if you give them a chance." i told him. He looked up at me. "but you know the girls you should really go for?" i said. Wiping his tears with my thumbs. "what?" "those girls that are getting bullied and called fat. Because I was one of those girls and im sexy now! So they might be sexy when their a little older. Imean you are already teen's she is just thick. Those are the best, kind hearted girls." i said, smiling. "and i bet that one of those girls dream is to be with you. Any girl in your school would love to be with you. You are a special boy Jacob, and you make everyone happy." i kissed his cheek and he smiled. I walked over to the fridge. "what do you want for dinner Jake?" i asked. " um..." "do you wanna go out to dinner?" i asked him. He nodded. "okay, well im gonna go get dressed in something decent, why dont you go change into sonething comfortable?" "okay."