I love my mommy

Aurry's POV

_________

"Bye Jacob..." I said as tears fell from my eyes. Jacob turned the other way, looking out the door, as Rayan got into the car and waited for him. Jacob turned around, and stared at me, and gave me a look of sympathy. Jacob... is my only child. we've been through a whole lot togerher.. ive had him at a young age.. we've been through family problems together.. everything! and it just breaks my heart to see him leave me like this. I told him that we could work this out... but the next day when i woke up, there was like.. 20 packed boxes and bags filled with His stuff. then he broke the news to me, and told me he was moving out. "J-Jacob-" I started to say, but he cut me off. "Mom, its for the best. these feelings are just too much to express to you, because your my mom. i know these feelings are wrong mom, but to me they aren't. I love you mom, and i think you are very sexy and attractive, but you wont let me show you my love for you." Jacob told me sounding angry. "Jacob! you are my fucking son!!" I screamed at him. but it didnt phase him. he just stood there with a blank expression on his face. "See, you cant even get a decent man! but when someone decent comes to you then you just pass up the offer! I know im your son! but we wouldnt have to tell anyone! Does someone have to slap you in the face to get you to not be so selfish and stubborn and for you to know that i love you more than any other man in the world!" Jacob screamed at me. more tears poured from my eyes. I turned around and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and Jacob stomped over to where i was sitting, and towered over me. "No! you are not going to run away from the situation mom!" He yelled at me. Then Rayan walked into the living room. "Hey, uh Jake, we gotta bounce. My Bae's commin over in like an hour and i wanna get at least half of your stuff into your room before she comes." Rayan told him. "A'ight. i'll be out in a minute." Jacob told him. " Well.. i guess you gotta go now." I said as i looked down, and cried some more. my baby was leaving me. But i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. I stood up, and looked up at Jacob. i may be older, but he is taller than me. He lifted my chin and kissed me sweetly and passionately. And i am ashamed to say... i was giving into it. He layed me on the couch, and started unbuttoning my pants. i was lusting for him. and i didnt even much know it. We heard Rayan yelling by the front door, and Jacob and i broke the kiss. I could tell he was getting frustrated. " Imma spend a lil time with my mom for a lil. ill be there later." He told Rayan, and soon after, we heard an "okay." and the front door close. Jacob lifted up my shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it on the livingroom floor. He went back to kissing me, and put his hand under my bra, massaging my breasts, and flicking my nipple. He took off my bra and broke the kiss, stairing at my exposed chest. "You got the most perfect tits." He told me, before going back to kissing me and doing the same things with my nipples. but pulling at them a little. i closed my eyes in pure bliss.... Wait.. this is wrong... i need to stop... but this feels so amazing. i havent felt this is a couple years... should i stop???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo... bot time i updated huh??? should she stop? or keep going???