I Love My Mommy -Princeton- Mindless Behavior Love Story

Intro/description

Jacob perez is suffering something bad.. He is in love with his mom, Aurryana (Aurry)!!

Jacob is 16 and Aurry is 28. She was raped at the age of 11 and had Jacob at the age of 12. When jacob was growing up, he didnt really have a good family. His grandparents didnt like him, neither him or his mom know his dad. His aunties despize him, all because his mother had him at a very young age. But it wasnt her fault. It wasnt like she was out having sex!

Because Jacob thought he was a mistake and unwanted, he would always cry at night. His mom would always go in and and cheer him up. She would always tell him, " baby, you are not a mistake. I wanted you to be here. If you werent, i would have nothing. I couldve got an abortion, but even at that age, i knew i would NEVER kill a baby. And i would never have my Jakey-pooh. I love you baby. Everybody is just jelous that they dont have someone like you in their life. Thats the truth."

Aurry -Jacobs mom- is the person he looks up to, his hero, his role-model, his everything. He is greatful to have his mom in his life. And Jacob is her little angel sent from heaven.

Lets see how their emotions And urges take us thru this book... 'I love my mommy.'