Author's Note - PLUS!!! Chapter 11 SNEAK PEAK :)

Jenna

"Why did you look so hurt while you were asking me if I was with Veronica? Were you jealous?"

I looked at him, my eyes and my mouth opened wide in shock. Did he seriously just ask me that silly and nonsense question?

"What?" I asked stupidly. 

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about." he said. I was not jealous. I was not jealous. Seriously.

"Huh? I seriously don't, I swear." What the..?

-

Ray

"Uh nevermind, I'm sorry." 

Did I seriously just ask her that embarrassing question?

"Oh, it's fine. Maybe I was." she admitted, blushing.

"What?" I couldn't believe this.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything. I gotta go." she said, fixing her stuff. I noticed that she's always been the type of person who doesn't like mess. What do you call that? O.S.D? O.P.D? O.C.D or O.V.D?

"Goodbye." I said.

========================================================================

I know you guys are all wondering--

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!"

I'm really sorry it's really short and nonsense, but it's all I can give you guys for now.

I know I haven't been uploading for like, a decade now. And I'm really sorry about that, too.

I've written this part in September, and this was supposedly the beginning of CHAPTER 11.

But unfortunately, I just lost inspiration in writing this story

(As well as my other story, It Was Already Perfect; if you haven't yet, please DO check it out.)

I JUST LOST MY INSPIRATION FOR THE WHOLE WRITING THING, ACTUALLY.

Fellow writers--you understand what I'm going through right now, right? :)) Or no?

But still guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUUUCH!