Chapter Eleven

heeyeyyeyeyey, so I'm still debating on whether I should delete this story or just keep going with it. I am really sorry that the time my updates go out are ridiculous, but I just have no clue what I want to do with the story, and I have writers block with it. I'm also trying to write a new story, which isn't helping. So I guess if this chapter gets 15 votes, I'll update right on that day that vote comes. Thank you all for being so patient 

Harry's POV

Nodding my head to the lousy lift's music, I stare down at my feet in thought, wondering if what I was doing was at all smart. I know it's been stuck in my head for a while, and I had no clue what to do with the thoughts, but the situation I just put myself in was probably the dumbest thing I had ever done.

Liam and Danielle had droven down to Bushbury to have a weekend visit to his parents house so he could see them before we started the tour in October. Bushbury was about an hour away from London, whilst was where I currently should be. I, instead of calling like someone who was sane, decided to drive down here, just to talk to Liam about something that was most likely not a big deal. 

So right now, I was riding the lift in the hotel up to his room, trying to distract myself with the tune of Four Seasons that was echoing around inside of my head. Gotta admit, I kinda like it. 

The thought of actually talking about this to someone made my legs numb though. I didn't have a problem with the idea of love, it seemed pretty nice in all honesty. It's just I don't trust myself with it. Love means commitment, and commitment doesn't run to well with me. Although being with Bailey seemed worth it at the moment, what if I have a slip up? One night I could just innocently be out with the lads, getting drunked as fuck, and then somehow screwing a girl with my power drill. 

So yes I came to Liam, to get advice. Although I have a gut feeling if Louis finds out he might be a tad mad I went to Liam first, I can trust Liam more than Louis. He would blab it out to everyone, including Bailey might I add, because he would be way too over excited at the idea of me and her together. 

Liam was also much more sensitive than the other guys, and had a pretty stable girlfreind. 

I knock on the door, hoping that he actually wouldn't be here to help me. I wasn't ready maybe. Or this just might be really stupid. When it opens though, I'm releived to see his little mate, who had her eyebrows raised with a look of curiosity and a bath robe on, with a towel wrapped around her probably wet hair. 

The only thing more sensitive and sensible than Liam, was a girl. I feel my lips twitch into a smile at the realisation. This would be much better with Danielle anyways. 

"Harry?" She asks, standing behind the door and giving me a look that definitely showed she wasn't expecting me. 

"Front and center," I wink, pushing the door open to allow myself in. After her asking me why I came, I told her a quick answer of I needed advice, receiving a shrug back. 

She sits down next to me on the couch and crosses her legs and facing me, giving me a signal to start talking. "Do you love Liam?" I ask her. 

How astonished she was couldnt' be put in words. She practically jumped out of the couch. Danielle focuses her attention on the wall; that and how her cheeks flushed with a dark pink color showing she was a bit flustered with the question. "Well, I don't see how this has to do with me giving you advice Harry, but yes, I- I think I do love Liam."

"Why do you love him?" 

She chuckles, looking back at me. "What's this about Harry?" 

I let a breath out, focusing on her. She better help me with this. Asking Bailey eariler was dumb, considering she was the problem basically. Danielle might help though. 

"I think I like someone." I tell her, rubbing the back of my neck when her eyes light up with a mix of amusement and shock. Oh gosh. 

"Like someone? You? She must be special, hm." She smiles, trying to get some reaction out of me. The twitch of the corner of my mouth gave it away. "Do you love her?" 

"Eh, I mean there's a chance, but I just kinda started having these feelings so-" 

Cutting me off, she flaps her arms around, resembling a penguin. Obviously she was getting too overwhelmed with this new me. "Harry who is she! How long have you two been dating?" 

My eyes drop to my lap. "Well you know her," 

She cocks her head to the side, opening her mouth and the closing it again. "Is it me?" She says dead serious. I burst out laughing, giving her a small push as she begins her own fit of laughter. 

"As tempting it is to rip that robe off of you at the moment, no Danielle I don't love you." I joke, getting more laughs from her. 

"I'm pretty sure Liam would put up a bit of a fight,"  

I  nod my head, realising Liam actually would give me a nice punch for me even talking to her like this. Danielle and Liam were serious, and even from his past girlfriends I know that he's never felt anything like this for them. "For you honey, I would fight even if it meant my life," I play along. 

She rolls her eyes, before composing herself and getting serious. "Well tell me," She urges, smiling a bit. 

I move my head from side to side, wondering if this was a good idea. 

"My bestfriend." I say, stalling. 

She looks taken aback. "I didn't actually know you waved the pink flag for Louis," She tells me, trying not to laugh. I'm not gay, but if I was and I was actually coming out and telling her, laughter is not a good reaction.

I roll my eyes, shaking my head. "No the other one smart ass." She frowns, still confused. I let out a frustrated breath. "Hello? Does anyone up there remember Bailey?" I say knocking on her head. 

This is super short and sucks, but here you go. Super sorry