Chapter 5. Louis darling, knock please when I'm naked.

Im slowly waking up, just to feel the soreness of my legs and arms and the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach like after I get when I had sex. Wait, huh? Bro these arent even my sheets, mine are soft and fuzzy. I open my eyss confused. Harry's room of course. The egyptian comforters, blue walls, and messy floor. Its his obviously.

Yet, im naked. And sore. And theres a hand wrappes around me that well belongs to a curly haired boy whos... "everything"... is showing.

Did we really go alog with it?

"BOOBEAR IM HOME." A voice calls, belonging to the famous Louis. SHIT. "Niall get out of the fridge," he complains.

An irish accent mumbles some curse words and the fridge slams shut. I roll off of the comfy bed, falling on my back making the pain worse, and crawl into the walking closet at the moment Louis and two other boys come in.

Theres dome talking that i dont hear, and theni realizet hat they were trying there best to wake him up. Finally he does, groaning, and walks over here to get dressed. Fuck my life.

He openz ths door, his eyes wide and smile showing. "AHAHAHAHA!"

i put my finger to my lips, and grab his hair pulling him in.

"Whats your problem?" I whisper harshely.

He giggles. "We had sex. Isnt rhT weird to you? And youre naked still."

I roll my eyes and grab his collared shirt and boxers from the drawers in there. I give the back of his head a slap.

He gets dressed quietly. "I gotta go to the studio and record some new songs. Ill be out in like two seconds, stay in here until he hear the door slam. We dont need them knowimg."

I nod my head. "Obvilusly harry,"

He opens the door. "By the way, last night was fun." He winks and steps out.

I laugh and blush a little.

I listen to the boys as they complain about how I wasnt there, well in there view. Haha.

So so so sorry i havent updated or written a good chapter lol. This week ill upload 2 good ones, promise! <3 lovw all of you!!!!! Fan, comment, and vote(: thank you so much i truly appreciate it!!!