Chapter Two - Bullies

"Hey! Both of you! Break it up!" Chloe said. "He fucking started it! I hate being put down! I tired of it, I'm done! Just because you're bigger, stronger, smarter, more active doesn't MEAN YOU CAN SHUT PEOPLE OUT!" I yelled with rage. "You need to calm down! I was joking!" He said. "I DON"T CARE!" I yelled. "What a fucking idiot, oh shit he's emo." He had whispered. "Excuse me... The fuck did you just say..! I'm not emo! I stopped years ago! Unlike you I fucking lived! Is what these mean! I FUCKING LIVED!" I yelled and ready to swing. "Okay, seriously calm down! You need a chill pill!" Chloe said. "No he needs a fucking lesson about fucking RESPECT!" I yelled as it echoed through out the neighborhood.

     "At least I have a fucking life, at least I have a girlfriend, friends, people who care!" He yelled as she pushed my back. "THAT'S IT!! FUCK IT! I DON"T CARE ANY MORE! YOU JUST NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF! OKAY NO ONE LIKES YOU!" I yelled on the top of my lungs, everyone goes quiet. "Excuse me..." He said shockingly. "I.. I.. I got to go!" I said running out the door to the car to drive as far as I could. "Wait! come back!" Chloe yelled, trying to get my attention. *I had heard her, but I just keep driving I didn't stop I was already out of the parking lot..*

     "Mom.. I'm sorry, I couldn't handle some much.. It was to much I've been bottling it all in. I had to do it.." I said looking up to the skies. "I know you can't hear me... But it helps to sit on the edge of the cliff and talk to you, because I know you're up there..." I said. "Hey.. You okay.." Chloe said. "Did you follow me..?!" I said shocked. "Yeah.. I had to make sure you were alright.. Who were you talking to..?" She had asked. "No one.. Just the sky.. This is where I go to get peace or to calm down and breathe..." I said. * She had sat down by me, and held my hand. I was wondering why my stomach had gotten a weird feeling. It was weird my hands were sweating and on the back my neck my hairs stood up. I had gotten really cozy and warm when she had touched my hand.* "Who is that guy anyway..?" I asked. "Its my 'Boyfriend'" She said. "Why did you sound like you're lying or annoyed..." I said. "He thinks he's my boyfriend... But he really isn't.." She said. *I smiled a little and got a warm feeling like my heart stopped and softly started up again. I had blushed for some reason..* "Why are you smiling?" She asked laughing a little. " I am..? Oh I don't know." I said smiling even more.

      "So I heard about Paige.." She said. "Yeah.. She was like my little sis.. We grew up together, we were best of friends. I had told her everything she would tell me every thing.." I said as my eyes started to water. "I'm sorry is there anything I can do to help..?" She said rubbing my back. "No one can help she was the only one who could.. Not the doctors or meds or family or friends or anything or anyone could.." I said crying. "Its okay.. Just move on she wouldn't want you to waste your tears on her." She said. "I know I know.." I said. "You should start heading back to your house.." She said. "okay see ya.." I said. * I looked up at the moon and said I love you Paige. I love you a lot just why'd you have to leave.. I miss you. Forever.*

      "Dad!? You home?" I said looking around the house. * There had been a note on the counter. I had read it.. And had panicked..*

*Calls 911*

Hello this is your operator for your nearest police department, how may I help you..

Okay so I had came home and there was a note on the counter I had read it. It says Paige Kyle is not dead she has been kidnapped and they want 1,000,000.00 dollars for her capture. She is not dead!

*Lines goes dead*

"Hello..? HELLO! FUCK!" I said throwing the phone to the floor.