Chapter Four - The truth.

"I was wondering what took you so long to get here!" A girl's voice with a familiar sounding. "Take the mask off and then we'll talk!" I said holding the bag of money. *Fake money* "Okay, okay.." She said taking it off. "What..! But.. HOW COULD YOU! YOU FUCKER I TRUSTED YOU!" I said pulling a gun. "What are you going to do? You have no proof it was me" She said laughing insanely. "You! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! WHERE'S PAIGE!" I said with fueling rage inside "She's right here!" She said. *A loud voice in the back of my head yelling my name.* "Hey! Hey! WAKE UP!" A girls voice was saying my name. "Paige..?!" I said trying to clear my eye sight. "Yes its me. You were having a nightmare?" She asked. "No..? It was both dream and nightmare..." I said. "Wait that was fake..!" I said feeling relieved *I pulled Paige close and hugging her tight and I said I'd never let anyone hurt you!*

"What are you going on about..?" She asked. "I had a dream or what ever about you dying but finding out you had been kidnapped!" I said. "Babe.. I'll never ever leave!" She said holding me tight. "I know.. What time is it..?" I asked. "It is.. Lets see.. It is exactly 12:45. Why?" Paige said. "Fuck! I'm late for work!" I said hurrying to get dressed. "Babe.. BABE! Its Saturday!" Paige said laughing. "Oh.." I said laughing looking like an idiot. "You're such a dork!" Paige said giggling. "Fight me!" I said tackling her on the bed and laughing and holding her down to  the bed. "Lets get some breakfast..?!" Paige said laughing as I tickled her. "Sure babe!" I said smiling like a dork I am

"Babe..? So when do you think we'll get married..?" Paige asked me. "I. I. I didn't think you were ready..!" I said getting nervous. "Well I would love to spend my life with you from the day you asked me out to the day I die! You're my life, You're my dream guy! You're my baby!" Paige said smiling as I blushed. "Is that so..!?" I said blushing as I looked like a damn tomato. "Why do you want me so much..?" I asked. "I don't want you..! Puhahaha Me want you?!" Paige said laughing "What..?" I said. "I need you.. I never want you.. I'll always need you.. My favorite day is each day with you..!" Paige said smiling. "oh.." I said blushing and smiling like a idiot. "Yeah I would never leave my baby!" Paige said grabbing my hand. "That's what they all say." I had said under my breath. "What did you say..?" Paige said. "Nothing I said promise..?" I made up and excuse.

*A couple hours later and In Paige's POV)

*There was a note on the counter..*

"Babe! Are you still here!" I said looking around the house.

*Note says*
~I'm sorry I had left you on scene I hadn't been able to see clearly with you around.. I love you I just don't want to hurt you.. I love you beautiful. There is a present in the living room.. Its just for you.. I love you but I couldn't stay any longer.. I hope you find someone better.. I hope you have an amazing life..~
"No.. No! Noo! God Damn It! What did I do! I left him slip away! Fuck My Life!" I yelled pounding on the wall.
*I headed to the living room to see what the present was. It was a little ity bitty box with a ribbon on it. I opened it. It was a ring and a little note. The note said I am not ready for such a promise..* "Hey.. I just kidding you know.. Will you marry me?!" Jace said. *my heart dropped, I got a hot feeling and I bursted into tears .* "You're such a jerk!" I said running to him and jumping on him. "I love you..!" He said laughing and blushing. "But YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!" I yelled to the heavens. "I love you baby girl!" He said kissing me. (Jace's POV) "I hate you, You know that right!" Paige said. "Pshh Nah!" I said laughing.

"You love me! Now lets get this shit planned!" I said getting paper and pencil.
"So why did you change your mind..?" Paige asked. "Because our love is something different!"I said smiling as a dork I am.  "What do you mean..?" Paige said. "Well I've never loved any one so much as I love you. I've never had a true best friend, until the day I met you.." I said smiling and looking into her eyes of blue. "Oh.. Why me though..?" Paige said. "Because.. You'll see okay.. There are reasons they made this thing called the vow." I said laughing a little.  "Okay.." Paige said. "Well you got to trust me on this one.. I promise we'll be so happy together!" I said looking into her eyes and pushing her hair behind her ear.

  *Two weeks later.*

"Hey, you're supposed to be getting ready!"  Alton said. "Yeah I know I'm trying to hurry!" I said putting on the suit as fast as I could. *Every one took a seat. Her dad had walked her down the Isle.*

*Do you take Jace as your husband..?" The preacher said to Paige. "YES!" Paige said smiling. "Do you take Paige as your wife..?" He said to me. *I had gotten dizzy and a weird feeling, I had blacked out I couldn't see. I had fell to the ground. No pulse. I was cold, dizzy, it was scary.*
*Some time later*

"Hey.. Wake up..!" The doctor said. "Ugh.. Huh..!" I said clearing my eyes. "You had blacked out at your wedding.." He said. "Well no shit! I know that!" I said with an attitude. "Sir that's not it though... You.. Um.. Have.." He stuttered a lot. "TELL ME!" I said grabbing his shoulder and shaking him. "You have.. Cancer.." He said. "You think this is a joke?! I do not have cancer ! I'm sure of it!" I said walking out the room. "Sir come back! Security!" He yelled. "Sir we need you to go back.." Security guard one said. "FINE! Its not true! I don't have fucking cancer! There is no fucking way!" I said with an uprising attitude. "Sir here are the reasons why you have cancer.." He showed me a paper with all my problems and medication list and such. "Oh my god.. No.. No! It can't be!" I said crying out.