Part 1: Chapter 2: Family Visits (2002)

RJ~

When I woke up, the next morning, Luis wasn't here. "Good Morning." Rey said with a smile. "Ps, Luis had to leave with your sister.." he added. "That's why it seems awkward.." I replied. "Can you still see me?" he asked. "Barely." I replied, thinking about Luis. "Wait. What.. If we taught him some English?" I asked, feeling creative. He thought. "Hmm.. That's not bad.. But, the only reason why he speaks Spanish is because he was born and he grew up in Mexico City, Mexico." Rey said, "And his parents knew English... But they just wanted him to speak Spanish.."  I nodded. "It all makes sense now.." I mumbled. "Yup. .So, If we want to, we can." he said. "Ok." I replied, thinking to myself again. Rey looked around awkwardly before saying somthing. "Oh, and, my parents are gonna bring Aalyah and Dominik here." "Great!" I replied. "I guess I can just get confronted by your mother again, right? For being a 'terrible' Veteran Diva.. And blah blah blah!!" I said, getting mad at myself. "You're not a terrible Diva.." Rey said. "Calm down." I looked away from him. "Angie." he said. "You're the greatest Diva in the whole WWE." he said. "Plus, they're not stepping foot in here... I'm gonna go get them when they get here.." he finished, making me look at him. "Fine..." I said. He smiled. 

Few Hours Later-

I looked through my phone when Rey went to go get the Kids. Looking through the WWE app, I was the headline.. "Wow. I'm famous, right?" I asked myself before hearing a slight 'Mommy'. I looked up, seeing Dominik. "Aww. there's my baby." I said, smiling as he ran over to me, hugging me tight. "I missed you, mommy." he whispered as Rey walked in with Alla. "Alla and I prayed for you.." he said. "And that helped me out.. Alot." I said, smiling at him, taking Aalyah from Rey. "I heard a certain little girl threw a tantrum because she didn't have her mommy.." he said with a smile, sitting at the end of the bed, holding Dominik. "That's because mommy was far away. And I missed her." Alla whispered in my ear, hugging me tight. Man I missed my kids...

Nikky~

"Angie has two, I have one, and Faith has none. Because she's never seen Sin Cara's face.." I said, laughing. "210!!" I yelled, laughing harder. "Nikky you scare me." Randy said, rocking Alanna. "Down." she said, pointing to the ground. As Randy put her down, I reminded him to take his pill. "Ok.." he replied, walking into the kitchen. "Ah!" I gasped. "Let's go see Angie!!" I yelled to him. "Really? Now?" he asked, walking out with a bottle of water. "Now!" Alanna yelled. "Ok.. Well.. Let's get ready!" I said, smiling. 

A Few More Hours Later~

Rey/Oscar~

I smiled and listened to the story that Dom was telling Angie. "Hey, Familia!" Nikayla yelled, running in, Randy walking in behind her with Alanna. "Why'd you bring that?" Dominik asked Randy, looking at Alanna. Angie covered his mouth. "He's just excited.." she said with a fake smile. I watched Alanna walk over and try to play with Alla. As Angie and Nikky started to talk, Randy asked me something, "Our daughters get along well, huh?" I shrugged, pulling Dominik onto my lap. "Well.. Yeah. I guess so.." Randy chuckled. "Is he a Daddy's boy?" he asked, ruffling Dom's hair. "Nope. I'm a mommy's boy." he said. I smiled. "Yup.. and Aalyah is a Daddy's angel." I said. "Yep.. It's the same thing here.. But with Alanna." Randy replied with a chuckle. I chuckled softly too. "Yup."