Chapter 4

Michele's POV

"Wake her up already we are going to be late!"

"She might slap me...she could be on her time of mounth."

"Someone wake her up!"

"Not it!"

"Not it!"

"Not it"

"Not it"

"Ughh fine!"

I mumble something to act like I'm sleeping.I geuss the boys have a photo shoot and I have to come....maybe its for everyone on the Xfactor!

"Michele,darling wake up.You have a photo shoot to get to love."Laim said moving the hair out of my face gently moving my shoulder.

"W-what time is it?"I ask fluttering my eyes open.

"12:42.You are getting a photo shoot for yourself cause people adore you..."Laim said rubbing my cheek.

"Why?"

"You have over 12.k followers on twitter.And people are going crazy for you."

"W-w-why?"

"You ask alot of questions and its because Justin Bieber wants to do a song with you.And that Singer Hunter Haynes likes you."

"Hunter Haynes?Who's he?"

"A country singer from the U.S.A"

"Ohhhh...."I grab my phone and look up 'Hunter Haynes'.Hes pretty cute...okay I geuss he can like me ;)

"Get dressed...they will put make-up and stuff like that there."

I nod and go to the bathroom.I find some of Laim's sweat pants and a hoodie.I jump in the shower and let the warm water hit my skin.I get out in a rush and put on my undergarments.I slip on my black tank-top and sweats.I pull the hoodie on and brush my hair.

"Ready!!!"I yelled jogging to the kitchen.

"Lets go!"Harry said taking his car keys.

"WAIT I NEED MY CARROTS!MY BABIES!LET ME EAT THEMMMMMM!!"Yelled Louis running to the fridge.

"Louis...get in the car!"said Laim pulling a carrot-stuffed-face Louis.

"Mgicfjfgjiiohicugiiogcarrotsjhifidifohkcddkvigojhofosocogppjhpgdd."said Louis running to the car.

"Okay then........"

"CAR CAR!FOOD FOOD!CAR FOOD!!"yelled Naill running to the car with 8 bags of candy.

"NAILL JAMES HORAN GET THAT CANDY OFF OF LOUIS' CARROTS RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY HAVE CARROT KIDS!"Laim yelled rushing out the door.

"WHY CARROT BABIES WHY NOT CANDY????!?"

"-________________-"

**********AT THE PHOTO-SHOOT******(Okay so erm I put that and the song 'CarWash' came in mind xD)

"Michele dressing room!"yelled some gay guy...no offince to gays just pointing out hes gay...yeah....

"Yes sir!"I say rushing to the dressing room.

"Michele sit down."says some random person that's gonna do my make-up.

"Okay."I sit down in the chair as she puts on blush,foundation,lip stick,lip gloss,ect.

Some other person pulls me over to clothes.

"Put this on."she hands me a peach dress.It was black at the top with peach colored ruffles...CUTE!!!

I walk to the bathroom and change.My hair is done in loose curls and I'm wearing black flats....I think I might look okay.

"Okay change of plans this is a interview on a t.v show!"yells Laim through the door.

"Ohhhh......"

"YOULL BE FINE!DONT STRESS AND WHATEVER YOU DO DONT EAT THE CARROTS...Harry shoved them down his pants!"

"EWWWWWW EWWWW EWWWWWY!"

"Yeah."

*************INTERVIEW TIME BYCHES**********

"And your on in 3...2....1"

"Hello everyone today we have a gest,Michele Andrews!!!"

"Go!"

I walked out on stage waving my hand to people then taking a seat.

"Hey."

"Hello Michele."

"Im so glad to be here!"

"Yes now lets ask you some questions."

"Okay."

"Are you sad you didn't win the Xfactor?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because who ever won,won it.Because they had a great talent and used it."

"Yes....now do you like any One Direction member?"

"I love all of them but...Laim is a great guy.Hes loving and caring and hes a nice lad."

"Ooooo.So tell us....do you wanna do a music video with Justin Bieber."

"Yes.Justin is a great guy...and I love his music."

"Yes....know you know Hunter Haynes said that if anyone on the Xfactor was cute,it was you."

"Yes...I think it was very nice of him to call me cute...I think he is cute also."

"Well,there you had it,Michele Andrews!"

The croud went crazy..it was so cool.They where like....JAHAUDHAJSHEHSMICHELEBDHEJSBDJWOSJSHSJJSMICHELEJWJDJALNSJSKSJWAKMICHELEKAJDIIAKDJSJAKAKAAMICHELEKWWALDKWLALWMICHELEJSJSJJWOSLSBSISJSHQOMICHELE!!!!!!"

Its so fun :D

I walk off stage greeted by the boys.

"Michele you did great!"Naill ran up to me and hugged me.

"Yeah Michele,you where rocking it!"

"Awe thanks guys!"

"We are gonna leave you and Laim alone."whispered Harry in my ear.

All the boys left...but Laim stayed....god hes cute....cute....cute....cute.What am I doing?

"Hey."Laim said walking tords me.

"Hi."

"You where great out there."

"Look...Laim.Im sorry for saying I like you out there.Its just your a great guy and I really like you.It kinda just slipped out of my mouth so don't get mad or anything caus-"and with that Laim inerupted me with a kiss..Next thing I know Laim's tounge entered my mouth......Laim taste like cherries....yummy!!!!!!

We start to snog....baby it felt to right!His tounge hits the side of my mouth....DAMN BABY I WANT LAIMMMM!!!He pulls my leg up to his side and lays me down on a counch.

"No Laim not here."

"Ohhhh....sorry love."

"Its okay."

"Okay."

"By the way my lip gloss looks great on you"I said holding up my hand in a O how people do for,"Okay"

"Ohhhh."he said wiping it off.