Chapter 6

Unknown's POV

I hate Michele!Shes shuch a bitch!And so ugly!My boyfriend broke up with me because he liked her!She's so a slut!Now shes dating Liam Payne!I like him!

I was wearing my blonde hair in a side ponytail and and a black ruffled shirt with roses on it and black tights.Then I had black heels.I was waiting to hit her hard on her head so shell die.I has the brick in my hand.

Then I saw her.She looked so slutty with Liam.To be honest I think she would look good with Niall.

I stood there waiting for the right moment then it happened so fast.I grabbed the brick and threw it at her and ran.Ran as long as my long legs could take me.

Liam's POV

***********4 MOUNTHS LATER****

I miss her.Michele is in a coma and shes all I can think about.Michele.Michele.Michele.Shes so pretty.So flawless.I need her.I need to hear her pretty voice.But I can't!That fucking coma!

The lads tell me it'll be okay everyday but I know it won't.Everyone misses her long brown curly hair and her soft gentle innocent green eyes.But I mostly miss her soft pink lips...I wanna kiss her and tell her how much I love her..

The other day I saw Niall cutting....I cried more than I ever did...with Niall cutting and Michele in a coma Simon wants us to go on tour.I mean I love my fans...its just...Michele is my love. The reason I live.

Uggggggh I just miss her unthinkably!

Niall's POV

I miss Michele!I love her....that's right I LOVE MICHELE!I use to be best friends with Michele in pre-k she got moved to the UK in 1st grade....

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on a swing with pinky fingers crossed with the beautiful Michele.We where both crying because she was going to have to go back the the UK!!!!!!Im very sad right now.

"C'mon Michele we have to go." said Michele's mummy.

"Noooooooo!I wanna stay here with Nialler!!!!!!"she yelled running to me hugging me very tight.

"Sorry Love we gotta go."

After about 294838492 years she gave up and was getting in her mum's car.

"Wait!"I yelled running to her with my teddybear in my hands."Take this so you'll rember me"I said handing Michele my teddybear,Mr.Loveyou.

________________________________

sorry its so sucky its just a chapter fill!