Chapter 2- Still Light Headed

Kendall woke up with Brandon right next to her. Very carefully she stepped out of the bed. She felt awful inside but was going to be nervous when he did wake up. She walked down stairs and saw Kylee and Hunter cuddling on the couch watching a Romance movie. Every now and then they would share a kiss and talk about how they met. Kendall just stood there watching wondering to herself, how can she handle boys and I can't! All of a sudden she got a feeling she needs to tell Brandon something, ASAP!
" Brandon, can I tell you something?!?" Kendall spoke quiet enough for only Brandon to hear.
" What? Oh, its you Kendall, sure." Brandon said.
" I was wondering if you would like to go see a movie with me and have dinner?" Kendall replied.
" Like a date? Yes!!" Brandon said happily.
Kendall and Brandon went out to dinner at 7:15 P.M. and there movie started at 8:00. At the end of the night, back at the Rowland's, Kendall and Brandon ended up kissing for 3 whole minutes! (So cute!) Then , at like 12:00 A.M. Kylee and Hunter were heading up the stairs and, for a quick second, they saw Kendall and Brandon kissing and talking about their future, OMG!
" Night babe" Brandon whispered.
" Goodnight, l-l-love you." Kendall said.
In the middle of the night Kendall fell off the bed, on purpose, so Brandon would have to pick her up.
" Baby, are you okay?!" Brandon called for help, Hunter, Kylee get in here!"
" What did you do to Kendall!" Hunter said terrified at the sight.
" We need to take her to the hospital, right now!" Kylee yelped.
What happened to Kendall was she fell on glass, she must've broke something and didn't feel it! They rushed Kendall to the emergency room and there was a good sized incision on her lower back. The nurses demanded the Rowlands wait in the waiting room but Brandon was going to stay no matter what! A nurse pushed Brandon away but Brandon hit that nurse across her face, she went down. Brandon would do what ever it takes to stay by Kendall, if it means hit nurses in their face! The whole way through, the removal of the 8 glass shards, Brandon held Kendall's hand and said to her it would be okay. Some of the time the nurse told Brandon he shouldn't watch its gross, but Brandon said Kendall and her surgery stuff is not gross!!! After she was done Brandon carried her to the car and went to watch Netflix on the Big flat screen TV in their room.
" Brandon, I love you." Kendall finally admitted.
" Why are you saying this all of a sudden?" Brandon questioned.
" I am dying, You can't stop that and I am too clumsy for you!" Kendall spoke quietly.
" Your not clumsy, I love you no matter what! I will not let you die right now!" Brandon said panicking.
The two had a long discussion about Kendall dying and how much Brandon loves her. Then, once Kendall was healed, Brandon took her, ever so gently, down stairs. Kylee and Hunter were kissing, obviously, and then complete chaos happened at the front door in Arizona at approximately 4:30 P.M.!