Natalie and Brandon?!

"Omg girl where have you been?!" Natalie said excitingly.
"Oh ya know living life with THE ROWLANDS!!" Kendall said proudly.
"Oml where is Brandon?? He's so hot I literally want marry him!" Natalie screeched.
"Um about him, he's my husband Natalie." Kendall assured her.
"Oh, well I just wanna meet him!" She said.
Natalie stepped into the household and instantly fell in love with the first Rowland she saw... HUNTER! Yeah, he's pretty hard to resist atm. Anyways, she went up to him and said hello. Hunter was holding Kelsey in his arms and Kylee was sitting on the couch.
"Hey, Natalie" hunter began, "do you mind watching over Kelsey for a bit while me and Kylee go out?"
"Omg really? I'd love to!!" She happily said, eyes bright.
"Great, thank you Natalie" he thanked her.
Hunter and Kylee both left and Natalie was gently rocking the baby. All of a sudden, Brandon came down to meet Natalie.
"Hey, who's this beautiful looking girl?" He asked blushing.
"Oh, BRANDON!! It's so nice to meet you, I'm Natalie Grace Everdeen."
"Wow you have a lovely name as well" blushing once again.
Kendall was surprised, Natalie had never ever told some stranger her full name. The only people that know her full name are close friends and family, such as Kendall. Was she flirting with him?? Omg she better not.
"Natalie why don't we go have a girl day at the mall?" Kendall suggested.
"Oh that sounds wonderful but what about Brandon? Can he come too?" She pleaded.
"Nat, it's called a girls day for a reason. No guys just us." She said annoyed.
"Oh right" she chuckled.
Natalie said goodbye to Brandon and went with Kendall to the car. It was a nearly brand new, white Tesla. Natalie buckled in Kelsey in her car seat in the back and Kendall got into the drivers seat. Then after everyone was all set they drove off to the mall jamming to Kendall's playlist on SoundCloud.