Chapter 3- Meeting Fans

Kendall was not in the mood for all the fans. She had to admit being famous was hard and fun! Hunter and Kylee, on the the other hand, answered the door! Here is the fan conversation!

Fan 1- " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

Fan 2- " OMG! HUNTER! KYLEE! ILYSM!!!!!! YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY!"

FAN 3- " HUNTER! KYLEE! IS KENDALL OKAY?!?"

Unfortunately, Hunter and Kylee couldn't answer all of their questions only a few. All of this fan "junk" was giving Kendall a headache. So, Brandon and Kendall went upstairs to rest. One of the fans saw them and almost died!
" You okay, babe?" Brandon asked.
" Does it look like it!?!" Kendall was getting agrivated.
" They're just fans/supporters." Brandon explained.
" I don't care, their annoying!" Kendall demanded.
Brandon and Kendall's relationship was falling apart because of fans. Kendall was getting sick of them always showing up at their house, sick of being famous! Brandon tried to cuddle with Kendall to get her mind off fans but she was way too upset to cuddle! Brandon shut the door to leave her alone and went to talk to the fans. Kendall secretly called Kylee up there to talk.
" Kylee, I'm done!" Kendall said.
" With what?" Kylee asked surprised.
" With the whole famous thing and fans!" Kendall exclaimed.
Kylee went on how she loved it and it was living life. Kylee went downstairs again to get Hunter and Brandon. Of course, Brandon was the first to get up to her room. Kendall asked him if the fans were gone, thankfully they were. Hunter and Kylee reached her room and surprisingly Hunter was concerned.
" Why are the fans aggravating you? Hunter said.
" I don't feel the best and they just decide to show up! That should be illegal you know!" Kendall argued.
Brandon sat by Kendall and promised to her it wouldn't happen again. Kylee and Hunter were also concerned about their relationship. Kylee could lose her best friend and Hunter could lose hope for brandon to have a girlfriend. Here is some of Kylee and Hunter's point of view:
" Hunter I could lose my best friend if this fan stuff keeps up!" Kylee told him.
" Kylee don't worry it won't happen, I promise, baby!" Hunter said.
" Fine, I hope so. Should we comfort Kendall?" Kylee asked.
" Sure. Then we could all watch Fault In Our Stars !" Hunter suggested. They comforted Kendall with the fan situation and watched the movie. Then, something big happened!