Chapter 9- Kelseys time to shine!

It was an early morning in Phoenix, Arizona. Hunter was already awake with his new born child Kelsey, she was born about 3 weeks ago. Kylee was still in bed in pain. She had major cramps. Hunter helped with the baby and with his other one too. He gave her a stunning bed in breakfast and had Kendall watch over Kelsey while hunter and Kylee got a bath together. It was a romantic, warm, and comforting morning. Rose petals on the bathroom floor, vanilla scented candles on the counter, and champagne on the window sill that was next to the bathtub. In the other hand, Kendall was watching over Kelsey. Kelsey was 3 weeks old and very delicate. All while Hunter and Kylee were busy she rocked her to sleep and fed her a pre-made milk packet that Kylee had made in advance the night before. And finally, we have Brandon. He was busy on YouNow had over 1 million fans watching. Little did Kendall know her best friend Natalie was one of Brandon's fans!! All seemed calm until someone showed up at the Rowland Household at exactly 10 am.

*Doorbell rings twice*
"I'll get it!" Brandon yelled so everyone could hear.
He went to the door opened it and... it was some random guy Brandon didn't know of. He thought to himself, who could this odd man be doing at my house. He looked tall and slender with blonde hair and blue eyes and was about 21. Brandon shouted upstairs and Kendall cane waltzing down with the baby.
"KENDALL!! Omg I have missed you!"he cried.
Kendall was shocked. Once she saw who it was she instantly wanted to run back upstairs but it would be impolite of her. The man at the door was none other but her EX! She went to the door greeted him and asked what he was doing.
"It's been so long... looks like you have kids now wit... Brandon??" He asked weirdly.
"Oh yah this is.." She began.
Right when she was going to finish her sentence he had left down the street. I guess he didn't want to the deal with her. Maybe he wanted to get back with her or maybe even jealous. Brandon was a little bit aggravated.
"HOW DOES HE KNOW YOU LIVE HERE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM WE DON'T HAVE KIDS?!!" He jolted uneasily.
"I'm so sorry he left when I was gonna say it and he must've saw social media" she said softly.
"Why don't you have him blocked Kendall?" He asked madly.
"Can we Please not argue in front of the baby. It's not good." She said calmly, trying to shake his upset voice.
"Oh bullshit, it doesn't matter. Nothing does. Who fucking cares about that kid or kids in general!" Brandon confessed.
Kendall was in tears before he could even say kids, she didn't like when Brandon yelled at her. It wasn't her fault that he showed up. He's just a follower just like fans are just people who follow him so what's the difference. She ran upstairs and sat the baby in the crib. She wrote a note apologizing to Kylee and Hunter that she couldn't watch over her anymore. She then walked downstairs with a couple bags. Brandon was irritated and he just said "oh now you're leaving? Great don't come back"
And that was that. Kendall was gone.

*1 week later*
Kendall came home. The house seemed empty but when she walked upstairs she saw Brandon in the bedroom silently crying. He was holding an old picture of them. He had a giant teddy bear and comforting I'm sorry letter next to it.. but this was only if she came back.
"Brandon?" She silently questioned.
He was shocked. He turned around quickly as possible and gave her a big hug and picked her up!
"Baby I've missed you! I'm so sorry I love you so much" he said in happiness.
"I missed you too babe. And I love you more 😘" she said sighing.
He grabbed the bear and sorry letter and gave it to her. Things were on good terms and all seemed well.

*HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A LONG LONG TIME BUT I AM BACK!! PLEASE SUGGEST IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! AND AS YOU CAN SEE MY WRITING HAS BECOME A LOT MORE BETTER AND NOT CRINGEY LOL*