Oh The Cuteness.

Dipper was chilling on his bed in the attic, reading the good ol' Journal 3. Even though he read it like a billion times, it was still interesting to find out new infos about new creatures.

As Dipper flipped the pages, an arm wraps around the boy. 

However, Dipper didn't even flinch, he only slightly moved aside. He felt, he knew it was him. So Dipper placed the Journal down as he felt Bill's touch, smiling warmly as the taller boy threw a card onto Dipper's chest, ''Happy Valentine's day, Pine Tree~'' Dipper gasps, opening the card to see what was inside, yet the inside was a golden-ish yellow, with red hearts surrounding a phrase 'I love you'

''Oh my God, thanks Bill-'' Dipper kissed  the boy's cheek,

''You're welcome, hun. So what'cha reading there?''

''Oh, just some boring stuff.'' Dipper shrugs, Bill leaning in to  nuzzle the brunette ''Oh, that doesn't sound very fun..'' Dipper kept his smile on, leaning back to give Bill more access to his face. Bill grins, shutting his eyes as he then proceeded to place his chin onto Dipper's shoulder, pulling him closer.

The hug was so warm and comfortable, that Dipper never wanted to let go. Bill chuckles, using his other arm to casually wrap around Dipper. Dipper smiled more at Bill's move as the dream demon planted a soft, but a deep kiss onto his lips,

Dipper returns the kiss, pulling out after a solid minute, not yet realizing that Mabel was taking pictures to scrapbook this. Bill pets his Pine Tree, ''I must say, Pine Tree, you're a good kisser.'' 

''S-Shut up.. Y-You're still better..'' Dipper stuttered, a blush of embarrassment crawling up his cheeks. ''Admit it, Pine Tree.'', but Dipper only shook his head, pulling over his hood to cover the blush, until they could hear a sudden scream of joy. ''Mabel no-!'' Dipper groans, ''This is going in my scrapbook.''Mabel snickers,

''Pine Tree, calm.. At least she won't show it to her frie-'' but Bill was cut off by Mabel's absence.  ''Okay, maybe we should deal with it..'' Bill suggests,

''But what if she'll do something bad?''

''Trust me, Pine Tree. She won't..''

Dipper nods slowly, ''I love you very much, Dorito boy.'' Dipper changed the subject,

''Oh, I love you too, my Pine Tree. But-'' Bill glanced around, ''I'm bored.'' Bill would say rather childishly, but Dipper did not care much. He loved Bill the way he is. 

''Oh, then what should we do, silly?'' Dipper ruffled Bill's hair, Bill only chuckling once again, ''Oh, I just wanted to introduce you my sister. She's quite persistent and all,'' (Chatzy PLX)

''That actually sounds good. Where is she?''

Bill snapped his fingers as in to summon Eris. The female Cipher appears right in front of the boys' sight, raising a brow, questioning as in why she was summoned. 

''Oh.'' Eris speaks, ''Bill pls. Why did you summon me-''

''Because, Erpiss, I want to show you my beautiful boyfriend~''

Dipper blushed at the 'beautiful' part, waving slowly. Eris waves back, for some reason not wanting to torture the boy. Maybe because if she would, Bill would reverse her. Lmao. 

''Well, that's Eris. She's the shortest Cipher.'' Bill joked, Eris pokerfacing as if she yet didn't want to rage like she usually does to her brother, ''Bill no. Please- Stop making fun of me in front of ''strangers''.''she whined.

''But I am older than you, I do what I want.'' the male sibling speaks, cocking his hips, ''Can I go then?'' 

''Of course you can. I only summoned you here to show you to my glorious Pine Tree~'' 

And there Eris goes, vanishing back to the Dreamscape.

What'll happen next? We will find out in the
NEXT EPISODE!