mm Just a Oneshot... C

It was Dipper's birthday, in which he was turning 18.

Apparently, Dipper hadn't left Gravity Falls ever since he agreed to Ford's offer in the beginning of Weirdmageddon. As for his sister Mabel, she is back in California, studying n' shiz.

Right woucmnow, Dipper sitting in the kitchen, reading some type of magazine. Dipper sighed out of boredom, since it was his day off. Dipper stood up, rolling his eyes as the boy runs up the stairs and into his room. Yes, by now, he got himself a room. How lucky. As soon as Dipper reached to his door, obviously leading to his room, he opened it, scooting to his bed.

Dipper flopped onto the said bed, releasing yet another sigh, however, being firmly faceplanted into his pillow. Dipper then rolls onto his back, his head turned to the direction of the ever so familiar triangular-shaped window, which reminded him of, of course, Bill.

''Did'ya just think about me Pine Tree?'' asked Bill from behind. Dipper flinched, squealing a bit, crossing his arms and quietly groaning as he muttered to himself with a slight bit of what seemed like a smile 'I hate you, Cipher.' Oblivious to Bill's such silent appearance, he summons his cane, leaning onto it, smirking at Dipper's reaction. ''Don't say that Pine Tree, you know it is false~''. Dipper blushed, running a hand up his face in embarrassment as Bill floats near the boy, papping him. ''There's no reason to be embarrassed, Pine Tree~'' Bill teased, Dipper's blush intensifying.

''Please don't continue-''

''I will if I please, Pine Tree~''

''Bill, I swear to Go-'' but before Dipper could finish the sentence, Ford walks in, Dipper quickly glancing around. Where the shit did that Demon go.

''Dipper, I believe you were talking to someone?''

''Eh- M-Myself-?'' Dipper stuttered out.

Ford narrows his eyes, before slowly shutting Dipper's door. ''I hope he's not up to something bad..'' Ford said to himself, walking down the stairs and back into his lab.

''Whew- That was a close one..'' Dipper sighed in release, flopping onto his bed once again, covering his entire face with his pillow. ''Bill, you can show yourself now.'' no reply.

''Bill?''

''Boo~!'' Bill spooked the 18 year old boy, the other jumping a bit, ''Bill, you son of a b-'' Dipper whisper-yells so Ford could not hear him, or else he's fucked.

''Watch your profanity, Pine Tree~'' the dream demon grinned, pulling Dipper into a tight hug.
''Hold up. You're... Hugging me?'' Dipper asked,

''What- Can't I hug my Pine Tree?'' Bill's grin fades into a playful frown,

''No no, it's fine.. It is just- It feels so weird for a demon like you to... I don't know... Act like a snowflake.''

''Aw, why thank you Pine Tree, I'll take that as a compliment.''

Dipper blushed again, ''Bill?''

''Nyess?''

''...What if Ford finds out that you're here? And that you're.. Uh... Human?'' Dipper glanced to the older boy, blushing even more. Bill smugs, ''Ohh, he woooon't. I'll tell him. Also, Pine Tree, he knows I'm human.'' Bill boops Dipper's nose, the other chuckling slightly.

''Hey Bill....''

''Nyess?''

''You aren't as bad as I thought you would be..''

Bill does not reply, but presses his cheek against Dipper's, slowly shutting his eyes. Dipper smiled, letting go to pet Bill, letting out a soft purr.

''Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pine Tree?'', Dipper raised a brow, to slowly nod.

The two leaned in, connecting their lips together as they kissed.

The.

Goddamn.

End.