Damn Daniel.

~Dipper~

I sat at the front row desk in History class, getting bored from writing stuff the teacher dictated. This was getting very traumatizing. 

I wanted to escape, especially I wanted to kill myself when the teacher started talking about Egypt and the Ancient Pyramids.  That just made me want to think about Bill. 

Gladly, this was all over in just some half an hour. I put my History book away into my schoolbag, as well as the pencil case and the diary. 

But first, I had to write in the homework for tomorrow.

I then put the schoolbag over my shoulders and exit the classroom for the school break. I trail through the school hallway, passing class by class.

I then see the approaching exit and start fastwalking to it. I open the door at last, and head to my locker. 

Yes, our lockers were outside. I had to put some stuff away, because my shoolbag was getting really heavy.

 I approach the locker and and open my schoolbag, to put the said stuff away, and get the needed books for the next lesson. 

And, yeah, of course, I head over to my friends to chat with them.

***

The bell rang soon enough, and that made a goddamn mess, with a shitfest of students. There were a lot of people at this high school,  like... 135, I believe? 

And it's only California. Damn, where are those people even coming from? But anyway, here I am, going to the math class. 

Nothing sucks more than maths. I hated the math teacher, just like I hated the math itself. Yep, I, or just my personality had changed quite a lot since we left Gravity Falls. 

My voice became much deeper than before, I look pretty muscular, aaand I'm starting to slightly dislike sciency stuff. Aka, I'm becoming one of those teenage kids.

 I enter the math class and sat at the desk, which was also in the front row. Math's the worst lesson, but luckily I knew most of it. I was considered as the best student.

 I sigh and begin writing the  date n' stuff. Today we were observing triangles, which made me want to think about him again. That magical floating Dorito. 'Oh dear God.' I thought. 

But wait, isn't he supposed to be gone? What could even force me to think about him- 

Could he actually be alive? He could probably be controlling my mind, and forcing me to think about him, by my guesses. 

There are no doubts. He is VERY good at that.

I grab a pencil and start off by tracing a triangle, commencing to copy the triangles our pissy teacher was exemplifying for the lesson. Thankfully this all ended in like 45 minutes, for another break. A lunch break.

 I place my schoolbag into the locker and scoot over to a bench, where I sit down and pull out my phone, starting to play some random game. 

Mhmmm, we are allowed to use electronic devices at a lunch break when you are waiting for the second service. 

There are two services. It depends on if you have lessons. Like, for example, if you have a lesson right after 12 O' clock, you eat at the first service.

 If you don't have any lessons until 14 PM, then you eat at the second service. 

And then, just then, as the writer finished explaining, I felt a grip on my shoulder. I expected it to be my friend, but it was more like an antonym to it.