Valentines Day Special

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Connor's POV:

'James, why didn't Tris and Brad come with us?' I ask confused as me and James go through the McDonalds drive through. James shrugs his shoulder 'to be honest with you, I don't actually know. They wouldn't tell me anything'. I roll my eyes 'are you lying to me James?' and James shakes his head 'I'm not lying Con, I actually do not know a thing'. I laugh 'you do know something'. James shakes his head and I smile 'you know what 1 + 1 equals'. James smiles and laughs.

Joe turns to face us in the back 'here you 2 go, Con are you sure thats all you want?'. I nod and take my fries. 'I'm not that hungry' I say and James smiles 'at least you are eating now though'. I nod slowly 'yeah....'. James takes a bite of his wrap 'Con, you need to start eating. You're getting too skinny'. I shrug my shoulders 'but if I eat, I'll become too big and Brad won't like me anymore'. James starts to rub my shoulder with his free hand 'he'll love you the way you are Con'. I sigh 'I suppose'.

The car starts to move again, on our way back we drive past the bushes. The bushes where I was taken to when I went missing, I sigh 'I'm sorry that I caused you all stress'. James smiles 'it wasn't your fault Con, besides you are safe with us now. We are all happy that you are back'. I nod and slowly chew on the fries. Joe comes to a traffic light 'We're heading back now'.

We pull into the driveway and Joe climbs out of the car, he looks around paranoid and sighs happily 'theres no cameras'. James looks at Joe worried and turns to me before whispering 'I'm a little worried for Joe'. I nod, before looking at Joe and climbing out of the car.

We come up to the house and I open the door. I freeze on the doorstep and feel my eyes becoming watery 'oh, my, god'. Brad smiles and I turn away from the door to face James 'do you see what I see?'. James laughs 'if you see a Brad in a tux with a table then we are seeing the same thing'. I squeal and I hear Brad laugh 'hey there koala!'. I turn around and walk into the dimly lit room 'Brad, I'm under dressed. I need to get dressed!'. Brad laughs and hugs me 'you look fine baby'. 'This is our queue to leave' James laughs and Tristan is just staring at us. James laughs and put Tristan over his shoulder before heading out the front door.

I see Tristan blush as the door closes and I turn my attention back to Brad, I see that his tie is crooked and I fix his tie 'you look a-amazing' I say shyly and Brad wraps his arms around my waist 'and you look beautiful'. I blush and he pecks a kiss onto my lips. Brad pulls out a chair for me and I sit at the table. The table is beautifully laid out with flower petals covering the table and a few little candles placed in the middle. 'Brad......' I say in shock and Brad chuckles 'surprised?'. I nod and Brad smiles 'ready for dinner?'. I smile a little and nod slowly, Brad smiles 'don't force yourself to eat it all. I won't force you to eat it all as well'. I smile 't-thank you' I nervously.

Brad heads into the kitchen and emerges with 2 plates. He places the plates down and says 'voila! I cooked this........ with a little bit of help'. I giggle and Brad smiles. I look down at the plate and see chips, a burger and some salad. Brad blushes 'I didn't know what to cook sorry. My mind went blank and we looked in the cupboards and everything'. I giggle again 'Brad, I love it! Thank you!'.

After eating as much as I could for Brad I lean back on my chair and relax. Brad looks at my plate and smiles 'I'm soo proud of you baby!'. I blush and smile. I had eaten all the salad, half the burger and half he chips. Brad stands up and kisses me on the forehead before taking the plates into the kitchen. 'Would you like some desert or are you ok?' Brad asks popping his head round the corner. I look down at my belly and bite my lip. I'm looking a little bloated, I look at Brad and smile 'can I have a little bit please?'. Brad smiles 'sure koala, would you like to come and see what there is?'. I nod slowly and stand up before running my hand over my stomach and debating whether I should change my mind.