Chapter 8: Hair Dye

Skyler Aviana Hemmings

"How long till we arrive at the hotel?" I asked cuddling more into Tom's chest. What? Its warm don't judge me.

"Around 8 minutes." Dave said glancing at the back through the mirror

I closed my eyes since i was still jet lagged.

I felt Tom hug me closer to him whispering to my ear, "Sleep. You need to rest." I nodded my head in response

And then i felt sleep surround me.

Tom Jay Williams

I was cuddling the most beautiful girl in my arms. She looked so peaceful sleeping, like a real sleeping beauty.

I took this chance to glance at every feature she has.

White skin, a cute button nose, long lashes, cute kissable lips. She had her eyes shut but when they are open, you can see the most enchanting pale blue eyes.

I heard a snap of a camera. I turned my head to the sound to see Harrison with his phone in his hands.

"You are in love with her." he stated

I felt a blush creep unto my neck, my cheeks, even until my neck.

I opened my mouth to say something but seeing him posting the photo made me stop and look at him with wide eyes.

"Why did you post it!?" I whisper yelled

He just shrugged his shoulders turning back to the front.

Skyler Aviana Hemmings

I woke up to see i'm in a hotel room.

I groaned sitting up before rubbing my eyes. I glanced around the room until i saw a small paper. A letter from Luke and it says:

'Had a nice sleep sissy? Hope you did. Your stuff is in the cabinets by the way! ~Luke'

I stood up striding to the closets to find a way comfortable clothes.

I off all my clothes, changing my undergarments into a new pair of black lacy lingerie.

Glancing around the closet full of my clothes i decided on a very oversized red and black flannel with KITTEN painted unto the back.

Why kitten? I dunno. Kitten is a cute word.

I put it on the hem falling just above mid thigh. I buttoned it up all the way except for two buttons.

Grabbing a pair of black ankle socks with white cats all over it.

I ran a hand through my messy faded pink hair.

"Wanna dye it?" a voice said which made me jump

I spun around to see Michael.

I exhaled saying, "Yeah its all faded." looking at the ends

"I'm gonna go to the store. Picking up some new hair dye. Wanna come?" He offered

I nod my head before turning around bending down to pick up my black distressed shorts.

I heard Michael's breath hitch. I started chuckling at him but soon busted out laughing.

"Stop laughing." He pouted which made me laugh harder, clutching unto my stomach.

"Ok ok. I'm done." I exhaled wiping tears that sprung since i laughed so hard it made me cry a bit

"Lets go." He said, grabbing my phone handing it to me before grasping my hand in his.

~At The Store~

Me and Michael were scanning around the hair dye section.

I decided on some pastel purple and some white dye as well. Michael picked up tons of white and pastel purple dye while i look at him confused.

"I want our hair to match." he stated smiling like a kid

I laughed at him.

"Okay then." I said helping him

"Thats enough. We only need that much to cover your whole head and all my fucking hair." I said looking at how much hair dye we bought

Michael Gordon Clifford

Skyler and I looked like a bunch of weirdos carrying tons of hair dye while skipping around finding what else we need

She changed so much after time. I mean...she used to have blonde hair, no piercing or tattoos, and she used to wear girl-ish kind of clothes.

I've had this crush on her even before our band was formed. Sure i used to hate Luke and he used to hate me but that doesn't mean i can't like his sister.

She looked so innocent back then with her thick rimmed glasses sliding down her button nose while dressed in our school's uniform.

Now she looked hot and badass. She has a lip piercing which is hot. I guess lip piercings runs in their blood.

I hope she likes me back though. I don't want to confess to her because I don't want to ruin the friendship i strived for.

And by 'strived for' i meant it. Since Luke hated me back then he obviously told Skyler to avoid me. I kept on trying to talk to her properly but she would push me away. But she finally warmed up to me and we would hang out as much as possible without Luke knowing.