The promise day

"Tooooooot. Miss anderson please come to room 107" the lady in the speakers said. After that i went to meet this "famous" mr. Gilinsky.
"Hello miss anderson. I'm jack.jack gilinsky"he said shaking my hand. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was sooo fucking hot. With his deep eyes and his eyebrows. Eyebrows so thick god i wish i could touch them. Back to the subject.
"Hi mr. Gilinsky. Nice to meet you. You can call me sophia" i said while sitting.
"Oh. Your name is really beautiful. It's my mother's name" he said smiling at me.
"Oh.what a coincidence" i said while staring at his jawline.
"Ok. Let's start with something you want to drink? Water.tea.coffee anything?"he said holding the phone.
"Oh. A cup of coffee would be nice" I said smiling.
"Emily. Could you please bring two cup of coffee with...what do you want it to be?"he asked me while covering the phone.
"Oh medium. Please" i said.
"Medium sugar. Ok emily?" He said." Ok.Bye" he said closing the phone.
"Ok while emily getting our drinks. Why don't we start with a simple question? Why you are here sophia?"he said looking at me.
"Well...you see i feel homesick and i was planning on dropping out of college and then move out of town forever" I said while looking at my knees.
"Mmm. Interesting. Ok why would you want to drop out and move away? Isn't that bad? You won't graduate. You won't have a degree to work..oh tell me what is your major?"he said
"I'm majoring in history" i said. "Woow. That is hard" he said smiling." No..not really. If you love a subject you will be great at it" i said. There was a knock on the door."come in" he said. Emily brought the coffee. And left. I started to drink it. God it was sooo good." Well sir. I really need to go now."i said after I checked my phone. "Oh...ok see you tomorrow at 6:00?"he said."that would be great" I said while leaving.