"Home sick"part 2

Elena's POV'
I woke up to the sound of sophia crying in her sleep very loudly.
"Sophia. Soph. Sophia. Wake up" i said as I shook her.
After 2 minutes she finally woke up.
"god. What were you dreaming about?"i asked her.
"I....i...i dreamed about my parents are dead and I didn't get the chance to say goodbye" she said still crying.
"Oh poor girl. Come on let's clean you up and put you back to bed" i said to her helping her to get up.

"After that"

SOPHIA's pov'

After she went asleep. I started to think."maybe i should drop out of college. And go to spend my life with my parents". After a long thinking i fell asleep.

"in the morning"

"Something big by shawn mendes" started playing as my alarm went off. I woke up and did the usual.i went with elena to our class. In the middle of the class i said to elena whispering. "I'm thinking to drop out and move away". "WHAT???" She said screaming in shock. Everybody stared at us and the teacher said"what is going on up there?" "Ummm..nothing sir" i said fake smiling.
"Alright you two keep it quiet or i'll kick both of you out" he said angrily."ok mr.gilinsky" I said to him.
"Will you be quite" i said to elena."what the fuck Sophia?" She said about to cry."i said I'm thinking"I answered." Let's talk about this later"i told her."miss anderson i want to see you after class" mr. Gilinsky said to me.i nodded.

"Skip class"
"Well miss anderson tell me what's going on with you?" He said. "Well mr.gilinsky i feel home sick and I'm thinking about dropping out and move away. I..just can't take it anymore" i said to him." Well i will recommend to you my son"he said. "He is a therapist and he is really good at his work. He works at hope clinic."he said. "Why would i need a therapist?"i said to him confused."just trust me.you will feel great after finishing with him"he said.
He gave me his son's card. His name is jack gilinsky.
"Ok sir i'll think about it"i said leaving.