Fake date?

As the kiss was sooooo damn good. I was in shock " what the hell.mr. gilinsky?" I said while pushing him away. "What's wrong?" He said looking confused. "What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG? Well first of all: we met 3 days ago.second of all: you're my therapist. And lastly you're not my type" i said the last one just to tease him. I saw the look on his face when he heard the last one." I'm not your type? So what is your type?" He said crossing his hand." Of all the things i said this is the only thing you're upset about?"i said while crossing my legs. "Tell me..what is your type?"he said in demand. " i'm not gonna tell ya" i said while looking at him in the eye with a smirk. He didn't say anything and just walked outside. For a minute i was happy and the other i was confused.

Jack' s pov:
I walked out of my office and went to Emily's office.
"Emily i want you to clear all my schedules for today. I'm going out" i said thinking about Sophia. God she is so sexy and I couldn't wait anymore. I never do this thingy with my patients but she was different.
"Okay sir" Emily said while typing on her computer.
I walked to my office to see her standing and grabbing her bag"
"Wow is something wrong? The session is not finished yet"i said while walking towards her.

Sophia's pov
2 minutes earlier: i was waiting for jack. But then I remember i have a dinner with elena. She wants me to meet her boyfriend. And while I'm grabbing my bag when i saw jack walking in "Wow is something wrong? The session is not finished yet" he said coming towards me. I said while going towards the door:"i have dinner"..." Dinner? With who?" He said looking angry.
"It's non of your business"i said rolling my eyes. "Is it a guy?"he said pissed. "So what if it's a guy? Why do you care anyway" i said waiting for his answer..