A conversation

"It's non of your business"i said rolling my eyes. "Is it a guy?"he said pissed. "So what if it's a guy? Why do you care anyway" i said waiting for his answer.."FINE" he shouted furiously.."i jumped from his shout and was scared.."jack i really don't know why you're angry..i'm not your girlfriend and i clearly remember that i do not agree whatsoever on a relationship between a doctor and it's patient....i think it's illegal" i said while putting my hands on my hips..."I don't know what's happening to me...i just care about you...i know that it's illegal but I don't care...i want you" jack said leaning towards me..." jack...i mean doctor gilinsky...I can't do this" i said while picking my purse and walking out of the coffee shop..."SOPHIA..wait" he said following me..."stop...i can't do this...i'm your patient...can you at least respect my decision" i said holding back tears..."and i will respect it..from now on..i'm your doctor and you are my patient" he said while looking at me in saddens..." good bye doctor" tears fell..."good bye Sophia" he said with broken voice....i walked towards my car and drove off quickly...i looked back he was still standing...watching me drive away...i cried the whole ride...until I stopped at this spot i found...

To be continued....