Chapter One: Trunks First Date

Bulma notices that trunks has been feeling down, so she tells him to man up and look for a girl. Trunks was so shocked he was left with no words, all he could do was reply with a "yes mother". Ever since he returned home after helping goku,his father and defeating the androids, he hadn't been the same. Trunks decides not to listen to his mother, and fly's off to the beach to do some training. " How does mother expect me to get a girlfriend in this worlds condition".

For 2 hours trunks trained it was time to go home. Trunks fly's home, but on the way there something catches his attention. A scream "theirs no way I thought their was no more threats" he fly's east as fast as he possibly could. Once he arrives he notices a group of gang members surrounding a girl, she screames for help but it seemed like no one cared. He rushes in and gives a few light kicks and punches, they were all knocked out cold. "Are you okay"

The girl seems to shocked to answer so she just nods. Right before he leaves the scene she jumps on him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for saving me" trunks starts to blush and starts to think about his mother's advice. "I know it's sudden but would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow". She smiles and replies with a "sure thing pick me up at 7". She gives her number and he leaves home.

By the time trunks got home it was time for dinner. Bulma instantly notices that something happened with trunks on his way back. She could notice that their was something different about him. Especially since he was blushing so much and the fact that he was smiling. It brought her joy, she had to ask what had happened. "Trunks what are you blushing about hehehe". Trunks looks at Bulma and says "mom I need some fresh new clothes for my date tomorrow".

Bulma knew it, she should have bet some zeni she thought. "You got it I'll start working on it when we're done eating". Trunks was done with his food so he steps out and decided to fly over to roshi's for a bit. " Young lad how have you been", "Hey roshi's its been a while hasn't it, hey oolong,turtle". Oolong and turtle greets him with almost no attention. They were to busy playing poker. " So trunks did ya bring bulma with you" (roshi's looks around but does not find her) "um no actually she's home making me some fresh clothes for my date tomorrow".

"Ehhhhhh what are we talking about here apples, oranges, melons". Trunks mood changs he was now serious. "Cantaloupes". Incredible amounts of blood shoots out of his nose as he was hearing this. He told the boy to come visit him whenever he wanted. Trunks knew roshi wanted to see her but he didn't seem to mind he always knew he was a pervy old man. Especially with all the story's his mother had told him, he leaves home and goes straight to bed.