Chapter Twelve: Vegeta And Goku Have Come Back

"Now that all of that is settled how about I tell you about the tournament". Vegeta looks at Goku then at his son he was hoping for another fight with kakarot. In one year a tournament is going be held, a tournament that Goku has entered many times". Goku couldn't believe what he was hearing it couldn't be he thought to himself. "Is it the Budokai Tenkaichi". Trunks smiles it was "this tournament is so that all of you can fight together like how you used to". Everyone thought the idea was great they decide to go their separate ways. Tien and Chiaotzu left to train together, then Krillin and Yamcha, followed up by Goku and Gohan. Lastly Vegeta,Trunks and Acacia leave home. First Trunks takes Acacia home then he goes to his own house.

As they open the door Bulma greets Trunks only to find out that they had another mouth to feed again. She begins to cry but it was tears of joy she runs to him and gives him the biggest hug. "Calm down women I would never leave you". After that they both go into their room and did some private stuff. Trunks decides to go back to Kami's lookout to train with Piccolo since he was the second strongest. "Hey Piccolo you ready for our fight, don't worry I won't be using Super Saiyan 2". Piccolo and Trunks take their stance's and begin to charge up, Trunks turns into a Super Saiyan and rushes to give Piccolo a punch to the face. Piccolo dodges the punch and then counters attacks with a kick to the rips. Trunks notices what Piccolo is trying to do so he places his hand on piccolo's leg and blasts it to oblivion.

Piccolo starts to charge once more and in a few seconds he is able to regenerate his leg. Piccolo then jumps backwards and prepares for one of his new attacks, "Hell Zone Grenade". Trunks is surrounded by Energy Balls so he uses "Super Explosive Wave". Trunks cancels the attack but Piccolo isn't done he had been planning for this moment he was about to unleash his ultimate attack. "Light Grenade" but Trunks had noticed this so he used a move of his own "Finish Buster". Both moves clash sparks fly everywhere the Finish Buster overcomes the Light Grenade. It heads straight to Piccolo but in the last second Piccolo dodges it. But once Piccolo had turned around their was a palm of energy being held in front of his face. He admits defeat and congratulates Trunks for his win "I had no idea you were that powerful I hope next time I'll be able to fight you in your Super Saiyan 2 form". Trunks starts to laugh he hadn't gotten a regular spar in a long time. "Piccolo you can fight me whenever you want". Trunks fly's home after their conversation.

Vegeta approaches Trunks after he had arrived from the spar with Piccolo. "Boy where have you been why are your clothes all dirty ". Trunks explaines to Vegeta how he had fought with Piccolo for training, " I see and Im guessing you were victorious". Trunks tells his father that yes he did win and that he couldn't wait to fight him next. Vegeta and Trunks blood boil, a Saiyan Match was about to emerge.