Chapter Seven: Arriving On Namek

It has been 4 days since Trunks had left earth, he was only 2 days away from reaching Namek. "Alright enough with 400 X gravity time for 500". Trunks powers up to his Super Saiyan form and continues training. " Finish Buster" the Finish Buster bounces off from wall to wall and whenever it headed for him, trunks would dodge it. This type of training is best if you wanna work on your speed. Trunks was done dodging he prepares to attack his own blast, "Burning Attack". Both moves clashs Trunks was putting all the power he had in the process overcoming the Finish Buster.

" Ha-ha that's what I'm talking about I think it's time for a break". Trunks falls down straight to the floor, the ship was malfunctioning. Trunks couldn't do anything he had no strength he try's and try's but the gravity was to high up it was at 900. "Damn it if this is just 900 I can't imagine 1000 , I have to use all my power ahhhhhhh". He struggles but manages to turn into a Super Saiyan and starts to power up to full power. He uses all his might and successfully turns it off. Trunks is now on the floor panting like crazy "I hope we get senzu beans again". Trunks doesn't have the energy to go to bed. So he just stays on the floor and decides to sleep there, not that he had a choice.

The next morning Trunks puts the gravity to 800 he jumped by 200 and starts to train.
(1 hour later)
"9997..9998...9999....10,000. Ah that was difficult alright time for 10,000 push ups" 1,2,3,4 Trunks continues to train looking forward to his visit at Namek. Unfortunately he was not the only person who was waiting to arrive on Namek. 9998..9999...10,000" done, now then time to put it on 900X gravity". He had decided to take Goku's tip all this time he was training in Super Saiyan. Trunks was trying to learn how to last longer in Super Saiyan without the loss of stamina. It  looked like it was working.

(2 hours later)
"So this is Namek Huh? it's pretty nice, kinda boring looking though it all looks the same". After awhile of flying Trunks finds houses " Hi my name is Trunks I'm a friend of Goku the man that defeated Frieza". All Namekian's knew Goku the hero who saved them "What can we do for you". Trunks starts talking with the new Grand Elder about how he was searching for the Dragon Balls and why. After hearing Trunks good intentions he was glad to give him the ball and tells him were the others were, especially because it would bring back Goku and Piccolo a Namekian just like them. And with that Trunks goes on search to find the remaining Dragon Balls.
(30 minutes later)

"It seems that I have arrived on Namek".